If you want to be sure about whether your papers have been lost (
knock on wood!! hope not. ) or BCIS is just lazy updating your
status , perhaps you can call their numbers and check it yourself
.Better still , you can contact your spouse congressman . They have
designated staff that deals with immigartion matters .

Best of luck to all of us.

Posted via