This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i went alone i-751 interview New York

I went alone joint i-751 interview on 06/08/2009 with divorced decree,divorced final 1 week before interview date 06/01/2009 and in the interview i gave the divorce decree to immigration officer and she took my experied green card and she told me that she is gona denied the joint i-751 bcz my divorced final.i just got denial letter by mail and it says that termination of conditional residence status on 06/08/2009, one week after interview date i sended new i-751 waiver (based on good faith marriage) to VSC.date on new i-751 waiwer (i-797 NOA,i got new 1 year extension letter) 06/15/2009 but i didnt received biometric appointment yet already 1 month pass.i dont know what to do? PLEASE I NEED HELP, IF IS THERE ANYBODY HAS THE SAME SITUATION...i live in westbury/NY Members advise will be highly appreciated.
    Last edited by i-751alex; 07-17-2009, 06:54 PM. Reason: add

I have deleted your e-mail address from your post. Trust me, you do not want the spammers that regularly attack this site to know how to locate you.
    The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

Working...
    X