This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• college New York

Can an illegal alien go to college without a social security number? What can be done to solve the problem?

Which problem would that be? The lack of a social security number, or illegal aliens going to college?
    The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

He is here illegally and has no social security number, therefore he cannot go to college. He is so smart. He is 18 and from Ecuador.
      Thanks.

Comment

You're still not making it clear. Are you trying to find a way to get him into college, or prevent it?
        The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

I will try again to make it clear. This smart young man should go to college. How do I help him do this? He is 18 with no social security number. What should he do?

Comment

Originally posted by rachelsweet View Post
            I will try again to make it clear. This smart young man should go to college. How do I help him do this? He is 18 with no social security number. What should he do?
            He should go through the citizenship and/or the visa process.

Why is this never the answer that people want to hear?
            Not everything that makes you mad, sad or uncomfortable is legally actionable.

I am not now nor ever was an attorney.

Any statements I make are based purely upon my personal experiences and research which may or may not be accurate in a court of law.

Comment

Working...
            X