This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by resipsaloquitur
    IF WILD KNOWS WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT WHY HE IS GIVING A WRONG INFORMATION!
    I know the Imigration Law well.There is not a way that CIS extended his Visa Waver.Firstly the I-94 is not stamped in the passport...it is a green form which is atached on the passport.
    Visa Waver means that he did NOT have ANY VISA....and if you do not have anything can not be changed into something.

I will believe that he got K-1(fiancee visa) but it is ONLY for 90 days and NOT 6 months how he is saying.

As for your marriage to a UK citizen I wish that it last until you both die.

My experience in Law offices is different.May be you do not plan to divorce him but it takes two people to sustain a marriage.
    YOU NEVER KNOW,DEAR,WHAT LIFE WILL BRING!

Well then honey if you are so intent on putting down Wild about his grammar, then let me tell you something it's spelled SUGGEST not SUJEST so before you chat **** about anyone else look in the mirror. Shall we proof read your post.... lets see then "IF WILD KNOWS WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT WHY HE IS GIVING A WRONG INFORMATION!" It shouldn't be "giving a wrong information" it should be giving incorrect information....tisk tisk tisk. "Firstly the I-94 is not stamped in the passport", that should be Firstly, you can't forget the comma!! "As for your marriage to a UK citizen I wish that it last until you both die" as for that comment....honey, don't be jealous I mean I know I am pretty, but I am taken already sorry! Well I would love to sit here and proof your post, but I have got to be in class by 13:00. Wild thanks for all your help and don't worry about his comments, and when I have more time I will come back and finish proofreading his post!

Comment

Re:does A German Lawyer Need To Write Perfect English If He Lives In Berlin,germany ?

My dera AngelcaMaree!

YOU CAN OFFEND ME AS MUCH AS YOU WANT!!!!!!!!
      DO YOU SPEAK GERMAN? YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO WRITE AND SPEAK YOUR OWN MOTHER LANGUAGE PROPERLY!

I do not live in USA and do not have any intent to live there.

I live in Berlin;Geramany and I studied LAW in Berlin and one year I was in UC Berkeley,in the Law School for LLM.
      Beside this I am NOT an English teacher...I am a lawyer,working at he moment in a Law office in Berlin.

Usually I never type...we ,here at White&Chase have legal secretaties doing the typing.

all what i need to know ...IS THE LAW...AND NOT THE ENGLISH GRAMMAR!

If you do not believe...look in the yellow pages of BERLIN Germany and you will find the law firm"White&Page".It is in the center of Berlin,at the subway station Uhlandstrasse.

Comment

Re:is This Aforum About Law Or About English Grammar?

Originally posted by Angelicamarie
        Well then honey if you are so intent on putting down Wild about his grammar, then let me tell you something it's spelled SUGGEST not SUJEST so before you chat **** about anyone else look in the mirror. Shall we proof read your post.... lets see then "IF WILD KNOWS WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT WHY HE IS GIVING A WRONG INFORMATION!" It shouldn't be "giving a wrong information" it should be giving incorrect information....tisk tisk tisk. "Firstly the I-94 is not stamped in the passport", that should be Firstly, you can't forget the comma!! "As for your marriage to a UK citizen I wish that it last until you both die" as for that comment....honey, don't be jealous I mean I know I am pretty, but I am taken already sorry! Well I would love to sit here and proof your post, but I have got to be in class by 13:00. Wild thanks for all your help and don't worry about his comments, and when I have more time I will come back and finish proofreading his post!
        You,stupid!
        I am 56 years old and I am NOT jelous of your marriages at all.I am married already and have a 25 years old son.
        I JUST wanted to explain you the Family law.

Comment

New to this board, but have just done what your enquiring about if interested..

Originally posted by Angelicamarie View Post
          Hello,
          I have a question to anyone that can help me. I am a citizen of the US I want to marry a UK citizen. We want to get married in Las Vegas. The website for Nevada says all he needs is his passport. Can anyone tell me if this is true, is it really that easy?

http://www.co.clark.nv.us/clerk/marr...nformation.htm

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance....
          Hi Angelicamarie, just joined this board and have done what you have asked about if your still looking for answers .......... Yes, all the guy needs is his passport, but if you intend to live and work in the UK getting a visa to do so is a bit more involved. post back if you need any more information.

Comment

A bit confused

I am in the same situation, and from what I understand the two people must meet face to face at least once, the other must return to there native counrty and on the next meet a marrage can take place?... am I incorrect?

Comment

Working...
            X