This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HE THINKS I CAN"T DO ANYTHING Massachusetts

In sep. 2005 I married. My husband was here on an expired passport. Well it didn't take long for him to get his social security # work permit and greencard. Recently we got in an argument and he moved out. He got a new apt. AND HE WON'T LET ME MOVE IN!! He has a "girlfriend" living in there with her daughter. And he says I can't do anything about it cuz he has his greencard. We been married not even a year. Wether he has his greencard or not he'll get deported rite? He doesn't help me and he took my name of our shared bank account. If he DOES get deported am I going to get anything?? Cuz I have absoulutely nothing he used my name to get his greencard now hes using it to support some girl and her kid. I want $$ or sumthing because seriously im close to homeless. I don't want to divorce him or whatever then he leaves and gets away with it i want everything he has because he has it cause of me. I don't want him to have anything. I feel everything he owns is rightfully mine and all the jewlery he bought for him and his girlfriend. EVERYTHING. HE TRICKED ME into marrying him so he could support someone else. everything we ever put under my name he never paid then when he got all his papers and everything he left me in so much debt now he has everything and i have nothing. wut should i do? Call INS or sumthing? I don't even know how he got his greencard cuz I never went to the interview with him!!

Talk to the INS and you can have him deported . As long as you are still married you can get things back. You might not get everything but something .Remember who goes around comes around .Once he goes back to where he came from he will be homeless .Don`t worry about things you bought him , you are hurting yourself .Move on with your life but use what happened to you as a lesson .Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by adamx View Post
      Talk to the INS and you can have him deported . As long as you are still married you can get things back. You might not get everything but something .Remember who goes around comes around .Once he goes back to where he came from he will be homeless .Don`t worry about things you bought him , you are hurting yourself .Move on with your life but use what happened to you as a lesson .Good luck!
      This thread is over 1 year old. I'm sure she's figured out what to do by now.
      Please no private messages about your situation.

Comment

Originally posted by adamx View Post
        This thread is over 1 year old. I'm sure she's figured out what to do by now.
        Please no private messages about your situation.

Comment

Working...
        X