Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forewarned is forearmed so please help

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Forewarned is forearmed so please help


    Originally posted by Mrraveltay
    sundavies wrote:
    How about a frequent flier statement? Did he get FF miles for this?


    No, I don't think so. It was the first time he had ever been
    out of the U.S. and when he travels internally he mostly drives.....


    Thanks anyway


    --
    Posted via http://britishexpats.com

    Comment


    • #17
      Forewarned is forearmed so please help


      Originally posted by sundavies
      No, I don't think so. It
      was the first time he had ever been out of the U.S. and when he travels
      internally he mostly drives.....
      Thanks anyway
      If he
      registers he may be able to claim the miles retrospectively for up to a
      year or so after the date of travel, dependant upon the airline.


      --
      Posted via http://britishexpats.com

      Comment


      • #18
        Forewarned is forearmed so please help


        Originally posted by lairdside
        If he registers he may
        be able to claim the miles retrospectively for up to a year or so after
        the date of travel, dependant upon the airline.


        He flew Air
        France - which he didn't like at all


        --
        Posted via http://britishexpats.com

        Comment


        • #19
          Forewarned is forearmed so please help


          Originally posted by sundavies
          He flew Air France -
          which he didn't like at all

          I'm not familiar with thier FF
          program - aren't they part of One World though? If so the miles could be
          credited to a partner program of another airline perhaps?

          I've never
          flown Air France. What did he find unpleasant?


          --
          Posted via http://britishexpats.com

          Comment


          • #20
            Forewarned is forearmed so please help

            I've never flown Air France. What did he find unpleasant?
            I
            don't really know if I can answer that and still remain politically correct - I think he was just unfortunate with the cabin crew on his flight !! I'll leave it at that !!

            --
            Posted via http://britishexpats.com

            Comment


            • #21
              Forewarned is forearmed so please help


              You said on a previous thread that your divorce won't be finalized for a
              year...you cannot file before then so you have plenty of time
              to get all
              this info together...


              --
              Posted via http://britishexpats.com

              Comment


              • #22
                Forewarned is forearmed so please help


                Originally posted by ray6
                You said on a previous thread
                that your divorce won't be finalized for a year...you cannot file before
                then so you have plenty of time
                to get all this info together...


                Did I ? My divorce should be final in another 10 weeks -
                sorry to cause any misunderstaning


                --
                Posted via http://britishexpats.com

                Comment

                Working...
                X