Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warning - RANT by paulgani - do not read if you don't like his posts, because you won

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning - RANT by paulgani - do not read if you don't like his posts, because you won

Originally posted by Matthew Udall
    Yeah, I spent a while looking at all of the photos (here is the place to start for those interested, http://www.gani.com/ ). I've even printed out a few to put up here in the office! I did notice the letter he received from the Maryland office in reply to his letter about immigrant intent; that the reply has “in the discretion of the Attorney General” UNDERLINED by the District Director, and even though Folinskyinla and I have both mentioned that this would be a discretionary matter I don’t recall Paul highlighting the fact that even the DD underlined that part of his reply.

And what the heck is with all the photos of the tag on the Mercedes, photos of his washing machine, camcorder, play station, photos of a trench coat (I assumed being worn by Paul)? He’s quite the “shutterbug” isn’t he (but takes very boring photos). He strikes me as being obsessed with materialism (judging by the photos he has archived) so no wonder he panics at the thought of the price of egg rolls going up by a few pennies at the sweat shop of a Chinese restaurant he has featured (and brought up on his own) in his posts.

Did you see his page with drawings of Chinese girls in provocative poses (see his “Import” folder)? I think the last one shows a topless Chinese lass. Shame, shame.

I recall Paul saying even his own attorney warned him that he was practicing law without a license on this group, and I also recall Paul saying he had “nothing” to do with the “tourist adjustment page” or essay that he once posted and then which mysteriously appeared on Alvena’s, then Chucky’s site, however take a look at,
    http://www.gani.com/immigration/
    http://www.gani.com/immigration/tourist.html

Makes me wonder….. are his pants actually on fire?

I also liked the photos where he’s not airbrushed and he looks rather irritated or constipated. Go to his “paulwedding” folder, then select the “wedding” folder, and check out lobby.jpg and hotel3.jpg (I still think he looks like a nerd ;-).

I’m not sure why he would archive a photo making fun of a Concord airliner crash (in his Jokes folder), but who knows what floats this guy’s boat.

Hey Andrew, I don’t have photo shop. Since Paul is so into the exploitation of Chinese illegals for his own personal gain, can you doctor up a photo of him and put a pointy KKK hood on him? Might make a fun avitar people can use in their signature lines :-).

And now I've gotta know, who is Moral Maryland, and why did he keep a scan of that envelope containing that address (are we suppost to write them too).

These questions can be answered at his work number (301) 490-6911 extension 555 (or at least that is the information he posted on his site inviting us to call). Or write to Paul & Linda at [email protected]

This guy call himself an AILA attorney. DISGUSTING.....

--
    Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Comment

• Warning - RANT by paulgani - do not read if you don't like his posts, because you won

Originally posted by Paul Gani
      OK folks, this thread has drawn out too long even for me, and I am putting
      it to an end. There will be no more posts from myself - feel free to post
      your parting attacks, but they will be left unchallenged by yours truly. Do
      I hear applause??!!

My best to you all, even to my imposter/forger. Oh, and Matt (if that was
      you), I got your voice message, and I found it quite creepy how similar our
      voices sound!

Paulgani

People, Elvis has left the building. Good Night!!

--
      Ranjini \Our immigration journey from K1 to Naturalization
      [url]http://www.geocities.com/nashiville/rodeo/2473

Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Comment

• Warning - RANT by paulgani - do not read if you don't like hisposts, because you won'

anyone4tea wrote:
        Guys, I don't want to interrupt this, but this is horrible. Isn't there enough stress in this process already? I'm asking that you at least think before sending anything - SG had a point, bless her, and I back her up. We're all in similar situations, and what are we doing killing each other? I hope I won't get any jibes back - this isn't meant to cause offence to anyone involved, but the thread has become pretty painful. Are you sure there's a need to take it this far?
        As with anything, if you don't like what you see here then why are you
        reading it at all? Simply skip it. Isn't the first word of this thread's
        subject enough?
        --
        Stop repeat offenders. Don't re-elect them!

Comment

Matthew Udall <[email protected]_expats.com> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
          If you recall my posts discussing Econ 101, when he works IN the U.S., he is contributing to the wealth of this country. He would not be doing so if he were working elsewhere.
          Not all employers are U.S. citizens. Some businesses are foreign owned and the bulk of their profits go outside the U.S. Originally posted by Paul Gani
          The legal worker would be covered under worker's compensation insurance against injuries, and would have the legal right to collect overtime pay, among other things.
          Right, and the greed of employers such as yourself, is going to prompt the employer to instead exploit an illegal alien. Yes, I?m sure the exploiting employers and exploited employees like or at least tolerate this situation, since they both get what they want at the expense of U.S. workers and the country in general (again, I don?t have a problem with paying more? if goods and services will cost more because they are not subsidized by the exploitation of illegal aliens, than I?m willing to pay that price). Originally posted by Paul Gani
          Lets say my wife does NOT work, has NEVER worked, and WILL NEVER work.
          Well, if she has to sleep with you, than she ?is? paying a price and may have been exploited by you if she would have only married you due to the opportunity it gave her to immigrate to the U.S. (and of course, I?m not saying this is the case since only you and she know the answer to this). Just curious, did you and she ever discuss you moving to China and live as a married couple over there before you and she married? I don?t get it Paul, I?ve read older posts from you (that predate this debate) whereby you blast the U.S., U.S. employers and U.S. citizens for exploiting this ?underclass? of people, yet now you seem to be in favor of this exploitation. Hey, you get your egg rolls cheaper, and it may have landed you a Chinese bride so I guess I can see why you would be in favor of keeping the exploitation train rolling along. Originally posted by Paul Gani
          Herein lies the "free pass" afforded to spouses of USC. They need not demonstrate any contribution to the United States in order to be awarded all of its rights and benefits. Surely, many spouses of USC WILL make contributions, but it is not a requirement. And I don't count application filing fees as a contribution.
          Illegal aliens don?t share the same characteristics as the spouse of a U.S. citizen. Sure, Congress will enact different laws for people in different classifications or situations. Nothing new about that. Originally posted by Paul Gani
          Foreign workers, on the other hand, can only come to the U.S. when the need for their labor has been established, and they are willing, able, and qualified to make their labor contribution.
          And I?m sure they will be a welcomed asset to the community if a new program is brought into existence. We already have programs that require a showing like you mentioned above, and while I don?t do that type of work (and right now, I?m glad I focus on the family side and not the employment side) I?ll bet the employer at your Chinese restaurant might be tempted to fudge the recruiting efforts (of U.S. citizen employees) in order to instead hire a relative from back home, or to staff his restaurant with Chinese faces (as you put it, and to me this smacks of pure racial discrimination). And if you as his customer don?t like to see my neighbor?s non-Chinese face bringing your egg roll to your table, well that just too bad for you. Being Chinese is not a prerequisite to working in a Chinese restaurant. Originally posted by Paul Gani
          My point is that there are other groups of people who could arguably be defined to be just as valuable or potentially more valuable to the United States, and I do not think the group consisting of USC and their foreign spouses should be opposed to these other groups being afforded their own immigration benefits.
          Sure, I don?t disagree that the worker visas we already have in place bring in people who are an asset for their employers (businesses, churches, or other organizations). But those people do not share the same distinguishing characteristic as a spouse of a U.S. citizen, so I don?t see why you would compare the two. Both groups provide valuable contributions to our society, and if Congress decides to bring in another worker program, so be it. Originally posted by Paul Gani
          Of course, you belong to neither group, so my "rant" does not apply to you. Paulgani
          But I?m a U.S. citizen and I have a stake in my country, so your rant does apply to me. Unlike you, I don?t fee comfortable seeing illegals exploited even though they and their money grubbing employer (such as yourself) might like that system just the way it is.
          Paul Gani is the best

Comment

"Paul Gani" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
            "Paul Gani" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
            I would just like to express my shock and disappointment in the attitudes of some of the members of this newsgroup towards immigration.
            OK folks, this thread has drawn out too long even for me, and I am putting it to an end. There will be no more posts from myself - feel free to post your parting attacks, but they will be left unchallenged by yours truly. Do I hear applause??!! My best to you all, even to my imposter/forger. Oh, and Matt (if that was you), I got your voice message, and I found it quite creepy how similar our voices sound!oh Paulgani
            oh

Comment

• Warning - RANT by paulgani - do not read if you don't like his posts, because you w

"Paul Gani" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
              "Andrew DeFaria" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected] ervers.com...
              Or an even better question: If it was so obvious to you that the post was
              forged then why did you bother responding to it! ;-) I did not respond to the post by "maria". My apparent bigoted response was the forgery! The first clue is the "From:" line: From: "Paul Gani" <[email protected]> My posting return address has always been a "smart.net" address. The second clue was the absence of my standard "Paulgani" signature. The third clue would be an examination of the headers, which would not be consistent with my standard origination sources. This of course is more technical, and may not even be posssible via. British Expats. However, considering your lectures about USENET and newsreaders, I thought it would have been a cinch for you of all people to notice! Paulgani

I think President Bush is taking a first step in trying to cope with
              the illegal/undocumented immigration issue. and here is why:

1.) Know who is here. With millions of people here illegally in our
              country, authorities will have a better picture of who is here and can
              better focus on any terrorists that are here.

2.) By having legal status and enforcing thee Federal minimum wage and
              working conditions, the playing field is leveled for Americans workers
              in low wage jobs that are afraid they will be replaced by illegal
              workers.

3.) The government can exact a tax or fee for processing illegal
              aliens to legal status. The fee is $1000.00 as reported by CNN.

We need to couple this with better border enforcement. I think the
              President is on the right track though. Furthermore, I think the
              President needs to address the job outsourcing/offshoring problem. By
              enforcing wage/environmental standards for the outsourced labor
              through treaties with these host governments - this would level the
              playing field a bit for tech workers here in the USA.

Comment

• Warning - RANT by paulgani - do not read if you don't like his posts, because you w

what does this have to do with immigration?

"sfm" <[email protected]> wrote in message
                news:[email protected] om...
                "Paul Gani" <[email protected]> wrote in message
                news:<[email protected]>...
                "Andrew DeFaria" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected] ervers.com...
                Or an even better question: If it was so obvious to you that the post
                was
                forged then why did you bother responding to it! ;-) I did not respond to the post by "maria". My apparent bigoted response
                was
                the forgery! The first clue is the "From:" line: From: "Paul Gani" <[email protected]> My posting return address has always been a "smart.net" address. The second clue was the absence of my standard "Paulgani" signature. The third clue would be an examination of the headers, which would not
                be
                consistent with my standard origination sources. This of course is more technical, and may not even be posssible via. British Expats. However, considering your lectures about USENET and newsreaders, I thought it
                would
                have been a cinch for you of all people to notice! Paulgani I think President Bush is taking a first step in trying to cope with the illegal/undocumented immigration issue. and here is why: 1.) Know who is here. With millions of people here illegally in our country, authorities will have a better picture of who is here and can better focus on any terrorists that are here. 2.) By having legal status and enforcing thee Federal minimum wage and working conditions, the playing field is leveled for Americans workers in low wage jobs that are afraid they will be replaced by illegal workers. 3.) The government can exact a tax or fee for processing illegal aliens to legal status. The fee is $1000.00 as reported by CNN. We need to couple this with better border enforcement. I think the President is on the right track though. Furthermore, I think the President needs to address the job outsourcing/offshoring problem. By enforcing wage/environmental standards for the outsourced labor through treaties with these host governments - this would level the playing field a bit for tech workers here in the USA.

Comment

"roger" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
                  what does this have to do with immigration?
                  Legal or Illegal immigration?

Legal: People play by the rules and go through the immigration
                  process, albeit a lengthy one.

Illegally: People sneek into the country or overstay their visa and
                  hope for a reprieve or amnesty.

Be there laws on the books or NOT, there will always be
                  undocumented/illegals here anyways, and the leadership in the U.S.
                  Government is trying to address the issue.

Comment

I would just like to
                    express my shock and disappointment in the attitudes
                    of some of the
                    members of this newsgroup towards immigration.
                    First, to the USC
                    spouses:
                    I find it totally hypocritical that any of you could
                    harbor negative
                    attitudes towards immigration when you are the SINGLE
                    LARGEST source of
                    bringing immigrants to the U.S. That's right, a
                    full 28% of all
                    immigrants in FY2002 were your spouses, and that
                    number jumps to 37% if
                    you count the children of your spouses that
                    came along. If you really
                    believe immigrants are not good for
                    America, then you should put your
                    money where your mouth is, and marry
                    an American.
                    Your excuses about fairness and processing times and
                    doing things the
                    right way are weak at best. Your spouses get to come
                    to the U.S., and
                    become full legal PERMANENT residents of the U.S.,
                    with all the rights and
                    benefits thereof, without having to wait their
                    turn in quota groups which
                    can extend up to 20 years. ALL they have
                    to do is wait for the length of
                    time it takes to process their
                    application. The proposed Bush "temporary
                    worker law" ONLY provides
                    aliens a TEMPORARY right to reside and work in
                    the United States.
                    They are NOT being granted the right to PERMANENTLY
                    reside in the U.S.
                    like your spouses. Indeed, the law, as proposed, would
                    put them in
                    the standard quota pools, which for unskilled workers, is
                    running 15
                    YEARS! Even if this is changed, you can be certain that if
                    these
                    "temporary workers" want the benefits that your spouses areIMMEDIATELY and AUTOMATICALLY entitled to, they will have to put in
                    their
                    dues, most likely with years of working and/or large
                    fines/penalties for
                    those who entered illegally. Now, to the
                    immigrants:
                    Well, what can I say. You have some nerve opposing
                    plans to bring more
                    foreigners to the United States. Talk about the
                    height of hypocrisy! As
                    spouses of U.S. citizens, you have been
                    granted the ability to become full
                    U.S. citizens within 3 years, plus