This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by legit View Post
    oh and dogmatique... you guys are about 10 years apart, this guy and my girls mom are almost 20 years apart... he is 38 and she will be 57 this year..not saying age is a factor in this country but you have to look at some facts about these two that i dont want to further comment about.. im done.

You know..at the end of the day, this really isn't your legal business.

I still think you need to be cautious - because I still think someone is lying to you.

Comment

You are right about that and i will be cautious... - I can only lie to myself.

Thanks for your expertise input really got me thinking about some things..

I wish you guys luck with your lives as professionals.. i wish i was more motivated at a young age to stay in school.. i wanted to be a lawyer or engineer Bye all

Comment

i wish i was more motivated at a young age to stay in school.. i wanted to be a lawyer or engineer Bye all
        It's never too late. I almost flunked out of high school. Wasn't on the college path. I became a bus driver but went back to school part time, making up the classes I didnt' take in high school, like math etc. Eventually went full time (student aid) and eventually got a law degree. It CAN be done, you just need motivation and a lot of hard work.
        I am not an attorney, and don't play one on TV. Any information given is a description only and should be verified by your attorney.

Comment

Lol this is crazy. An illegal who wants to report his girlfriend for an illegal marriage. That's messed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxtail View Post
            Lol this is crazy. An illegal who wants to report his girlfriend for an illegal marriage. That's messed up.
            This thread is almost five years old, and I doubt the OP is coming back. I'm locking this thread.
            I am not able to respond to private messages. Thanks!

Comment

Post by Oxtail might be spam even though US IP address. Poster posted to an old thread, posted nothing helpful & IPS & organization are CloudFlare where a lot of foreign spam has recently come from. Keep a watch on poster.
              Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

Working...
              X