Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3-29-13

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 3-29-13

    Wishing everyone on LLT a very blessed Good Friday.
    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

    Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Betty3 View Post
    Wishing everyone on LLT a very blessed Good Friday.

    And the best to you, Betty dear!

    xxxx

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Dogmatique View Post
      And the best to you, Betty dear!

      xxxx
      Thank you.
      Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

      Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

      Comment


      • #4
        All the best to you, too.

        My company follows the New York Stock Exchange calendar, so we're actually closed today. Going to the Nationals-Yankees exhibition game this afternoon.
        I am not able to respond to private messages. Thanks!

        Comment


        • #5
          Best wishes to all for a wonderful Easter. I have to work but not many people on the trains or roads.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Marketeer View Post
            All the best to you, too.

            My company follows the New York Stock Exchange calendar, so we're actually closed today. Going to the Nationals-Yankees exhibition game this afternoon.
            Neat! - Have fun at the game.
            Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

            Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by HRinMA View Post
              Best wishes to all for a wonderful Easter. I have to work but not many people on the trains or roads.
              We always had to work on Good Friday also.
              Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

              Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

              Comment


              • #8
                We are working. I'm not sure if the students are off but the admin offices are open.

                I got a really good parking space, and the train was not at all crowded. Not so the subway. I'm not sure what is going on here in Cambridge but there were more people than usual trying to get here from Boston, at least on the Red Line.
                The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

                Comment


                • #9
                  We are open but mostly empty offices today. I'll be leaving shortly. Have a great Easter weekend. It looks like we are finally going to have a few days of relatively decent weather here in Illinois.
                  David K. Staub (www.illinoisbusinessattorney.com)
                  Forum posts are not legal advice, are for informational and educational purposes only, and are not a substitute for proper consultation with legal counsel.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I'm in Il. also (close to St. Louis, Mo.) - had big snow storm Sunday but it is 65 today & sunny. Great out!
                    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

                    Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by cbg View Post
                      We are working. I'm not sure if the students are off but the admin offices are open.

                      I got a really good parking space, and the train was not at all crowded. Not so the subway. I'm not sure what is going on here in Cambridge but there were more people than usual trying to get here from Boston, at least on the Red Line.
                      That is odd. Was there an event at Fenway? I usually find the Red Line crowded when there is an event there.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Nothing that I know of. But even then, it wouldn't explain why the Red Line remained more crowded than usual to Harvard Square, which is where I get off. There were still people standing - most days the car is almost empty by then.
                        The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Betty3 View Post
                          Wishing everyone on LLT a very blessed Good Friday.
                          And to you and the rest as well!
                          I don't believe what I write, and neither should you. Information furnished to you is for debate purposes only, be sure to verify with your own research.
                          Keep in mind that the information provided may not be worth any more than either a politician's promise or what you paid for it (nothing).
                          I also may not have been either sane or sober when I wrote it down.
                          Don't worry, be happy.

                          http://www.rcfp.org/taping/index.html is a good resource!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Everyone have a Happy Easter - hope your weather is good. It will be 66 here today.
                            Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

                            Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by cbg View Post
                              Nothing that I know of. But even then, it wouldn't explain why the Red Line remained more crowded than usual to Harvard Square, which is where I get off. There were still people standing - most days the car is almost empty by then.
                              I am really glad I don't have to take the Red Line anymore. I used to work in Kendall Square and would never get a seat so I would stand until Braintree. Even when I was pregnant people would not give up a seat.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X