X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2-14-11

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone 2-14-11. ♥
    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

I wuv you guys, toooo ooooo!
    I don't believe what I write, and neither should you. Information furnished to you is for debate purposes only, be sure to verify with your own research.
    Keep in mind that the information provided may not be worth any more than either a politician's promise or what you paid for it (nothing).
    I also may not have been either sane or sober when I wrote it down.
    Don't worry, be happy.

http://www.rcfp.org/taping/index.html is a good resource!

Comment

Happy Valentine's Day

My day started with my husband giving me 2 pounds of chocolates. He knows what I like!

Comment

Originally posted by cactus jack View Post
        I wuv you guys, toooo ooooo!
        Awwwwwwww, how sweet!
        Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

Happy to all!
          I don't respond to Private Messages unless the moderator specifically refers you to me for that purpose. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Pattymd View Post
            Happy to all!
            Did you tie red ribbons around the kitties' necks?

Comment

Did you tie red ribbons around the kitties' necks?
              I don't know about her kitties, but I don't want to be mauled, so I'll leave them alone. LOL

Happy Valentine's day!
              I am not an attorney, and don't play one on TV. Any information given is a description only and should be verified by your attorney.

Comment

Happy V-day to all!

I couldn't believe it when I opened my v-day card...it looked very familiar -- my husband and I gave each other identical cards!

Comment

I was told is was Singles Awareness Day. Happy SAD sounds strange to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Betty3 View Post
                    Happy Valentine's Day, everyone 2-14-11. ♥
                    Thank you Betty its extra special for us as we were married on Valentine's Day so we have a double celebration here
                    http://www.parentnook.com/forum/

Comment

Originally posted by panther10758 View Post
                      Thank you Betty its extra special for us as we were married on Valentine's Day so we have a double celebration here
                      I believe I remember you saying that last year. Congratulations!! ♥

Comment

I probably did as its a very treasured and important day to Pilar and I
                        http://www.parentnook.com/forum/

Comment

That's kind of neat to be married on Valentine's Day.

Comment

Working...
                          X