X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2-14-10

Happy Valentine's Day tomorrow, everyone. Betty3
    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Thank you and same to you. My wife and I typically don't do anything special for Valentine's Day, but I know it is a great holiday for many!
    Not everything in America is actionable in a court of law. Please remember that attorneys are in business for profit, and they get paid regardless of whether or not you win or lose.

I offer my knowledge and experience at no charge, I admit that I am NOT infallible, I am wrong sometimes, hopefully another responder will correct me if that is the case with the answer above, regardless, it is your responsibility to verify any and all information provided.

Comment

Thank you CatBert. It's really not special for me either.
      Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

Thanks its really special for my wife and I as we were wed on Valentines day
        http://www.parentnook.com/forum/

Comment

Congrats - how many years now?

Comment

7 years of heaven

Comment

What a nice thing to say.

Comment

I wouldnt say it if it wasnt true. I learned the true meaning of "soulmate" when I met my wife

Comment

That's great - I'm happy for you.

Comment

Thank you!
                    I don't believe what I write, and neither should you. Information furnished to you is for debate purposes only, be sure to verify with your own research.
                    Keep in mind that the information provided may not be worth any more than either a politician's promise or what you paid for it (nothing).
                    I also may not have been either sane or sober when I wrote it down.
                    Don't worry, be happy.

http://www.rcfp.org/taping/index.html is a good resource!

Comment

Hi CJ, good to see you back.

Comment

Thanks, but it's only brief. I have my own mess of legal trouble to clear up before I can really become active again.
                        I don't believe what I write, and neither should you. Information furnished to you is for debate purposes only, be sure to verify with your own research.
                        Keep in mind that the information provided may not be worth any more than either a politician's promise or what you paid for it (nothing).
                        I also may not have been either sane or sober when I wrote it down.
                        Don't worry, be happy.

http://www.rcfp.org/taping/index.html is a good resource!

Comment

Good luck to you - take care.

Comment

Originally posted by panther10758 View Post
                            I wouldnt say it if it wasnt true. I learned the true meaning of "soulmate" when I met my wife
                            Panther...I LOVE the sig line!
                            Not everything in America is actionable in a court of law. Please remember that attorneys are in business for profit, and they get paid regardless of whether or not you win or lose.

I offer my knowledge and experience at no charge, I admit that I am NOT infallible, I am wrong sometimes, hopefully another responder will correct me if that is the case with the answer above, regardless, it is your responsibility to verify any and all information provided.

Comment

Working...
                            X