Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How About A New Forum About Parents Falsely Accused Of Child Abuse?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Turbowray

Thanks for the note on Joe; I wish him the best. I just looked at how long my post is...wow. I did not mean to monopolize the board! No, I am not an attorney--and I don't mind your questions, its the only way to get my answers--I've been in law enforcement and a legal assistant to a criminal defense attorney for 15 years...haha...both sides of the fence!

Comment

Originally posted by Malibubarbi View Post
      Thanks for the note on Joe; I wish him the best. I just looked at how long my post is...wow. I did not mean to monopolize the board! No, I am not an attorney--and I don't mind your questions, its the only way to get my answers--I've been in law enforcement and a legal assistant to a criminal defense attorney for 15 years...haha...both sides of the fence!
      Sweet! Don't worry about writing books here in your posts, I am the queen of long long posts lol! Glad you are here!

Comment

I know this is old, but it is a sore spot with me, and this is the first I found anything on the subject of false child abuse.

Some friends were accused of child abuse as a result of gang activity at school. It's a scam, where a child in a gang threatens to cause a child abuse investigation if the parents don't buy something expensive (it was a Walkman back then, but maybe an Ipod today). If the parents don't give in, the child says something vague at school about being abused. By law, the teacher must report it to child protection. Then, after the parents have legal expenses, the child says something like "not being allowed to watch TV before doing homework is child abuse." That ends the investigation, but then the child makes the same threat again, or another child in the gang makes the same threat.

Child protection caught on, but not before several parents racked up legal bills.

Comment

Depressed and out of my mind

I have a simular tale realating to all of this. I am going through a very nasty divorce with a woman who has turned out to be the daughter of the devil and the devil is her mother. We have a son (4) who she has put in the middle of our divorce, I have tried to keep him out of it but she has him except for my visitations, which I don't even have those anymore because she has accused me sexually abusing our son. She has an involved DCFS and has an "Order of Protection" on me so I can not see, talk to, send cards, letters or no third part contact with my son. My life has went into a tale spin. My Attorney wanted me to take a polygragh test, I mean I didn't do this and I have nothing to hide, Right! I took one and there are saying that it came up "inconclusive" and DCFS has finished there investigation and they have found me "indicated".
          The first time that my son was interviewed on video tape after she contacted DCFS, he never once said a word about me doing anything of the sort to him. In fact he got mad at the interviewer and walked out of the view of the camera. This woman that I married has tought jim how to lie, she is the most spitful and vindictive person I have ever met.
          I have been questioned by our police department, in fact the first time the Detective told me that "he was sorry" for this because they could tell that this was a ploy by her during our divorce.
          I need somebody to help me, this has gotten way out of hand. There is no proof of any of this, DCFS has never questioned me, my family andybody on my side of this. They are only going from the lies that this woman has and is telling them and by making my son tell these stories also.
          Can someone HELP me?

Comment

You need to start your own thread this one is old and people will get lost in the other posts and will help you more once you start a new one.

Comment

Working...
            X