Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How About A New Forum About Parents Falsely Accused Of Child Abuse?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How About A New Forum About Parents Falsely Accused Of Child Abuse?

Believe it or not, it's a growing problem, being falsely accused of child abuse/child sexual abuse.
    It happens all the time and many innocent parents, mostly fathers', lives are being destroyed.
    I speak from experience, as my husband's life was ruined in the midst of a custody battle with a very vengeful ex-mother in law.
    I think a forum on this subject would let alot of people like us know that we are not alone.
    Just a thought.

Jennifer

I agree!!

My ex has filed not only against me for child abuse but when that didnt work he filed against my father (which didnt work either!!) He has had no evidance in either case and bothe cases were quickly dismissed! but my father and I were out considerable $$ for lost wages and an attorney.. can i sue him for this lost money or is it just another thing that we have to just "suck up" because of him?

Comment

Unfortunately, it is a tactic in divorce, custody and support cases, and it is problematic because there is required investigation which can ruin a person's life.

Comment

My son was falsly accused by his 14 year old daughter because she didn't want to live in his home any longer and the DHHS is now treating him and his family like we have the plague. These kids are given all the power and it is assumed that parents, mostly fathers, are liying. She also accused her Mother at the same time and that was ignored and her mother was never charged with anything. All this came after the child had been gone via a visitation with her mother's for 7 days from her father's. She than ran away from her mother's before her Dad was to pick her up at her mom's. She was on the run for 3 days. But Protective Services insisted that my son made the marks and the were 7 days old. The laws need to be changed. The lawyers fees are high and now have to be paid and he did nothing wrong. This is a Wisconsin case
        Last edited by lpierce819; 08-20-2006, 11:01 AM.

Comment

I agree

My ex husband is going through this very thing. It is totally turning his life upside down, not to mention my (our) daughter's life. He is going through his second divorce, and his soon to be ex pulled the wild card on him. She got her 15 year old to make up a story aned he is now facing criminal charges.
          They went as far as to file reports with DHS, that our daughter sleeps with her father. Totally untrue, but I had to talk to DHS and tell them that I did not think that our daughter was in any danger. She is also 15 (16 in Sept) and I believe what she says. If he is found guilty of the charges, he will be a registered sex offender, and this is going to ruin my daughter's social life, as she is a sophomore in high school. (By the way, he has two children with this woman, and she doesn't want him to have anything to do with them, that is why she is doing all of this.)

Comment

wow

I hate the fact that this kind of subject is being used for revenge, or to get the kind of court order that they want, but as you know, every allegation should be investigated. It would be a terrible thing if one wasn't and it was true. So sorry this happened to you all!

Comment

Originally posted by branndon's wife
              Believe it or not, it's a growing problem, being falsely accused of child abuse/child sexual abuse.
              It happens all the time and many innocent parents, mostly fathers', lives are being destroyed.
              I speak from experience, as my husband's life was ruined in the midst of a custody battle with a very vengeful ex-mother in law.
              I think a forum on this subject would let alot of people like us know that we are not alone.
              Just a thought.

Jennifer
              This is coming from someone that is on the other side of the coin. I had VIDIO proof against someone, and the case was ignored by DFS and the courts. It took me more than a year before I could get to a judge that would listen and look at the evidence. I think that lie detectors should be utallized more often as an investigative tool. The court system needs to be overhauled, but it is the best one we have so far. In most cases, justice is served. (But the lawyers get richer.) My atty worked about 200 hours on my case. I worked for a year to pay my debt to him.

I did get full custody as the ex left the state against the decree. (abandonment)

Comment

autism and school accusations

My husband stayed in one town and I moved to another to get my 8 1/2 moderate autistic son services. He stayed in Trinidad for his job and I moved to Pueblo West Colorado for services. district 70 stared a autism pilot program there and I thought my son would greatly benefit. November 14th, 2006 the school conducted a meeting stating they feel my son is sexually abused because he rubs his genitalia on furniture. Right away she suspected my 11 year old son or my husband. I was not corporative because I knew he is not being sexually abused. Besides my husband works long hours all his life to keep away from our autistic son. November 17, 2006 the middle school starts questioning my son. Asking him questions like do you like it here? Do you have friends here? How are things at home? My 11 year old has a perfect attendance and average grades. November 21st, 2006 at 11:30 am there was a meeting at school district 70 administration building. This womans boss was there and tried to record us however I already knew he had a recorder LOL This time since I was not corporative with making false accusations against my husband and 11 year old son, they attacked me. I had 3 advocates there as witnesses. The same day november 21st the school had DYIS department of social services follow my sons bus to our house. The bus driver and aide had a happy smile that day ear to ear. The woman from social services talked to my 11 year old by himself for 20 minutes and my 13 year old daughter for only 5 minutes then she talked to my husband and I after she looked at the house. The only reason my husband was there is because of that meeting that took place earlier that day. My kids revealed nothing to harm me but one thing...my 11 year old son told them I hit my autistic son with a newspaper. So the caseworker made a big deal and said he is no animal. She couldnt interview my 8 1/2 year old because he is nonverbal. She then looked at us and said I dont know if he is being abused or not. Then she drove off. In the meantime it is rather hard finding a lawyer close to thanksgiving. Next week I wonder what will come next!!

Comment

falsely accused child sexual abuse

I was sexually abused when I was 9 1/2 by my grandmothers 16 year old foster son. The courts defended him. I was considered a wh ore by the courts in 1980. I went on a mission to make sure it didnt happen to my children. I have this nonverbal autistic son in colorado who has lots of challenges. The school purposely went out of there way trying to get me to blame my husband or 11 year old son with sex abuse and when I refused to corporate, they attacked me. Now dYIS is on the case. Now here is my problem......Why is it when I was a victim, the great US government court system and laws were against me but now that I am the one being falsely accused, the US law system is still against me! This so called child psychologist is using our tax money to break up our family. Basically we are paying taxes so she could do this at our expense. I am very upset over the incident.
                  Autism is a harsh disorder that one doesnt understand social issues.

Comment

Originally posted by autism166 View Post
                    My husband stayed in one town and I moved to another to get my 8 1/2 moderate autistic son services. district 70 stared a autism pilot program there and I thought my son would greatly benefit.
                    Next time start your own thread. It makes things easier for everyone. Also leave out the personal information. It looks like your intentions were in the right place.

November 14th, 2006 the school conducted a meeting stating they feel my son is sexually abused because he rubs his genitalia on furniture. Right away she suspected my 11 year old son or my husband.
                    "SHE" Is this a school employee with out a degree in that field? If so, you have a reason to file a complaint.

I was not corporative because I knew he is not being sexually abused. Besides my husband works long hours all his life to keep away from our autistic son. November 17, 2006 the middle school starts questioning my son. Asking him questions like do you like it here? Do you have friends here? How are things at home? My 11 year old has a perfect attendance and average grades. November 21st, 2006 at 11:30 am there was a meeting at school district 70 administration building.
                    Who at the middle school? Were you notified that your son was going to be interogated?

This womans boss was there and tried to record us however I already knew he had a recorder LOL This time since I was not corporative with making false accusations against my husband and 11 year old son, they attacked me. I had 3 advocates there as witnesses. The same day november 21st the school had DYIS department of social services follow my sons bus to our house. The bus driver and aide had a happy smile that day ear to ear. The woman from social services talked to my 11 year old by himself for 20 minutes and my 13 year old daughter for only 5 minutes then she talked to my husband and I after she looked at the house.
                    You realize that with the use of the public school system, you open yourself up to this.

The only reason my husband was there is because of that meeting that took place earlier that day. My kids revealed nothing to harm me but one thing...my 11 year old son told them I hit my autistic son with a newspaper. So the caseworker made a big deal and said he is no animal.
                    That does not constitute abuse.

She couldnt interview my 8 1/2 year old because he is nonverbal. She then looked at us and said I dont know if he is being abused or not. Then she drove off. In the meantime it is rather hard finding a lawyer close to thanksgiving. Next week I wonder what will come next!!
                    I would go over her head and file a complaint with CHDS http://www.cdhs.state.co.us/

I had one person try to prosicute me for three different things. The last one was for fileing false claims. I went to that meeting with my attourney, and removed the bandage to show her the stitches from my spinal surgery.

File now and demand that she be distanced from your child. If she wants to play psychiatrist, let her go on to get a degree.

http://www.autismcolorado.org/support_groups.htm

If you are not already a member, join this support group.

Comment

"SHE" Is this a school employee with out a degree in that field? If so, you have a reason to file a complaint. She is a employee of the school. She claims to be a child psyologist according to the newspaper source http://www.chieftain.com/print.php?a...o/1162466900/8

Who at the middle school? Were you notified that your son was going to be interogated? The guidance counselor and the principle. NO I had no idea they were to do this to my son. I found out only after he came home from school.

You realize that with the use of the public school system, you open yourself up to this. Yes I do realize and I am in the process now of writing my letter of intent 14 day notice as required by law. I know this will upset them moreso but I have had more then I can take

That does not constitute abuse. No but I fear these people have there foot in my door there not going to leave me alone until they have my children.

Comment

At least I am not alone

My partner and I have been falsy accused of child abuse by his psychotic ex wife. In a ploy to keep the kids away from us to have full control and collect more child support. It is mostly directed at me as a back door method to keep him from his kids. She also filed a TRO against me which prevented me from picking up my child at school (the kids go to the same school). It has been emotionally and mentally draining not to mention financially. I am looked on by the teachers at the school as a child beater. They fail to see a vindictive ex-wife is behind this. This is the worst thing you can be accused of. I didn't fight the TRO as I was told that social services had "concerns" about me and I would loose. In reality my atty lied to me by not telling me the case had been closed and found in-conclusive over a week prior to this. His ex had been causing problem for years for us making crap up that never even occured but this time she went too far.

I plan to sue her for $25,000 for slander, false accusations, mental anguish and defermation of character. I also plan to ask that she does some time in prison for her crime. These vindictive people with an axe to grinde either get away with it or get a slap on the hand and unless we stand up and make them pay they will continue to do this.

His ex is bi-polar and has borderline personality disorder so many people feel sorry for her!!!! I am sorry but my life has been ruined here, she needs to get help. Both her ex husbands who coincidently also have other children at the school both endured years of abuse from her plus jealous rages where she was physically abusive to them. Her new husband is a convicted murderer who broke the youngest kids leg in 3 places earlier this year!! Some of the things she accused us of were so ridiculous, we thought people would just laugh but they didn't. One of the "incidents" happened 5 months ealier. I know for sure if I suspected my kids were being abused I would be on it THAT day. One incident occured on a day where my partner had his boys and his Dad camping(4 hours away from me!) Another time I wasn't even home.

A year ago she turned the kids against us using parental alienation tactics. She then coached the kids to lie for her.

Our lives have been desroyed.

Christine.

Comment

Originally posted by Ckelly View Post
                          My partner and I have been falsy accused of child abuse by his psychotic ex wife. In a ploy to keep the kids away from us to have full control and collect more child support. It is mostly directed at me as a back door method to keep him from his kids. She also filed a TRO against me which prevented me from picking up my child at school (the kids go to the same school). It has been emotionally and mentally draining not to mention financially. I am looked on by the teachers at the school as a child beater. They fail to see a vindictive ex-wife is behind this. This is the worst thing you can be accused of. I didn't fight the TRO as I was told that social services had "concerns" about me and I would loose. In reality my atty lied to me by not telling me the case had been closed and found in-conclusive over a week prior to this. His ex had been causing problem for years for us making crap up that never even occured but this time she went too far.

I plan to sue her for $25,000 for slander, false accusations, mental anguish and defermation of character. I also plan to ask that she does some time in prison for her crime. These vindictive people with an axe to grinde either get away with it or get a slap on the hand and unless we stand up and make them pay they will continue to do this.

His ex is bi-polar and has borderline personality disorder so many people feel sorry for her!!!! I am sorry but my life has been ruined here, she needs to get help. Both her ex husbands who coincidently also have other children at the school both endured years of abuse from her plus jealous rages where she was physically abusive to them. Her new husband is a convicted murderer who broke the youngest kids leg in 3 places earlier this year!! Some of the things she accused us of were so ridiculous, we thought people would just laugh but they didn't. One of the "incidents" happened 5 months ealier. I know for sure if I suspected my kids were being abused I would be on it THAT day. One incident occured on a day where my partner had his boys and his Dad camping(4 hours away from me!) Another time I wasn't even home.

A year ago she turned the kids against us using parental alienation tactics. She then coached the kids to lie for her.

Our lives have been desroyed.

Christine.
                          OK, Christine, I swear I am not siding with this woman but I have a couple of questions. What proof did she have, that warranted a judge to sign this restraining order? Did you show up to court to fight it, all people who are taken to court for a restraining order, are allowed to show up and fight it. Did you? Did you bring to light the situation with the dad breaking the kids leg? Was this proven, was he convicted of child abuse? Can you obtain an affidavid from each ex that states the abuse brought apon toward them? Did they ever get restraining orders against her? The reason I ask these questions are, because, if she did unjustly accuse you, your first order of business would be to present all proof to the judge that granted the restraining order, and ask for it to be dropped. IF you can do this, you would have more merit taking this lady to court. If not, then there are laws, that protect people, who obtain restraining orders against someone, or else, they would not do it for fear of being sued for telling the truth. I really wish you the best of luck! I would also have affidavids signed from those who knew you were not around, when she claimed this abuse was to have happened. Let me know how this goes for you!

Comment

Maybe you should RE-READ my post! No, she didn't have ANY proof, it was only a temporary. You don't need any proof for a temp and the county we live in they (as attourneys have told me: "give them out like candy" temp ones.) Yet, I tried to get one against my ex for threatening to kill me (A REAL VALID TRUE) and they dismissed it (another county). Yes of course I did show up but as previously explained when I showed up I was advised to take a "deal" because Social services had "concerns" about us but I was lied to. I am sorry I thought I had put that in there! I must have not!l Lol!

Of course I brought to light about the leg, infact they said "it's you two we are investigating, not them!!!" I have since found out 3 different people (or organizations) called Social Services to report the broken leg. I was told one was the hospital , which they are required to do, the other may have been the school . But with this new info I believe the ex and the step Dad believe we were another party who called SS, we did not, we thought about it but we did not want to cause trouble and make serious allegations if it was indeed an accident. Social services informed me her first report on us was in Feb 2006. The kids leg was broken in Jan 2006. I believe she thinks we called SS and Called SS to "get back" at us. SS told me they dismissed the case because of the on-going custody battle and how so many vindictive ex spouses call SS in an attempt to gain custody.

Of course, I can obtain affidavits and I intend to but I am not even sure you read correctly what I had written! We are not EVEN there yet! My atty is drawing the lawsuit, a trial still has to be set, hold up, there first things first. We haven't even had the hearing to vacate the temp stipuation yet (deal) You are way ahead of a very slow court system.

If you know such laws that protect me, TELL ME NOW!!! This is why I posted here. As far as ramufications of her doing this she is in FULL control of everyone in her life, you have no idea. Her new husband is 12 years younger and he looks at the floor as he walks 3 FEET BEHIND HER and she balks demands at him as they walk. Her parents are terrified of her. I could go on and on but I was trying to make it brief. I will be the ONLY person ever to stand up to her. My partners Mom tried and she elimiated her from her son's life instantly.

I could tell you things about her that she has done over the years that would blow your mind but I don't have the room or time. I will get those affidavits too that show I wasn't in town when the alleged abuse occured but you are way ahead of the game. The goal was accomplished to keep my partner from the kids, she got what she wanted.

She has us in court every couple of weeks for some crap she just made up, (did I mention she loves to fight and has zero friends?) Today in court they were upset because I would not agree to making the stipuation from the permanant restraining oder premant and my atty said we only made that deal because we were lied to (sd he had no idea) and Social Services cames back with an inconclusive finding. Her goal is to keep him from the kids and collect all the money she can.

I am seriously thinking of leaving the best relationship I have ever had. It is too stressful. My friends and in-laws have begged me not to, saying I am just giving her what she wants and she will do the same thing to the next woman. This is affecting me and my kids. It is very stressful and I am very depressed. She has ruined my life and I have days where I want to fight and days where I want to just disappear. I am lucky to have had tremendous support from friends but I am at the end of my rope. Some days, if it wasn't for my kids I wouldn't go on. She has wrecked my life, yet I am the one on trial. I don't care if you don't believe me. I came here for support. I obviously came to the wrong place.

Christine.

Comment

Excuse the mistakes

When I posted this I was so upset I didn't even spell check or re-read for grammar and punctuation. I appologize.

C.

Comment

Working...
                              X