No announcement yet.

Not Showing Read/Unread Ohio

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Showing Read/Unread Ohio

I'm having a problem where it's not marking when I've read posts. When I leave the forum and come back, threads I've already read are still in bold type and dark blue, as if they had new postings, but they don't.

System is acting normal with me.
    "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away".
    Philip K. **** (1928-1982)

I'll ask the administrator to take a look.
      The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

I haven't had problems in that regard.
        Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

It looks right today. I've noticed other sites not running right after I posted-I think the problem may have been on my end. Thanks everyone.

I have checked all settings within the forum and I'm believing this issue might be caused on the computer your using try resetting your history and let me know if that worked.