X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rongoss1
    started a topic Issues (new)

Issues (new)

There seems to be issues that are still going around and if anyone comes across any please let me know, I will try to get everything fixed today but if I am not able to then I will continue on January 2, 2012. Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Examples are as follows: Not receiving notifications to your emails about p.m.'s or new threads or threads you subscribed to.

• drruthless
    replied
    I'm presently using my nephews computer that uses IE 7 with much less hassles.
    My computer is pretty much maxed out and can't handle any more upgrades without it grinding to a halt. (You wouldn't believe how long I held on to Windows 98)
    I just wonder how many potential posters might be having similar difficulties
    and going somewhere else, thus all these fine ad banners be all for not...

I like switching computers almost as much as I like reformatting and reinstalling a hard drive,
    I think I would enjoy having my finger nails pulled out one by one more

I think it's time to go shopping for a newer confuser

.._________________
    ~ YOU know you need a different Lawyer when during your initial consultation,
    .. he tries to sell you Amway

Leave a comment:

• DAW
    replied
    I am using IE 8 (kept current) for whatever it is worth.

Leave a comment:

• drruthless
    replied
    Will diner be served with that whine?

Iím still having a great deal of difficulty getting the forum listings to load on the first go around.
    All I get are the ad banners and nothing more.
    Does the new server support IE 6 ?

.._______________
    ~ YOU know you need a different Lawyer when during your initial consultation,
    he tries to sell you Amway

Leave a comment:

• DAW
    replied
    These are more whines then serious issues, but you asked.
    - Too much stuff being displayed. It is very hard at times to find the content buried in the noise. 90%+ of what is being displayed I never look at much less read. It is like driving a car with 1,000+ controls on the dash.
    - The screen takes a long time to paint (see above). Lots of time it gives up without finishing and I have to back up and restart the entire process.
    - Assuming I reply and assuming I actually get the edit screen for the replay (sometimes yes, sometimes no), the reply posts sometimes has the screen lock up and no post occurs. I am getting in the habit of making a copy before I post, but it is yet one more thing to go wrong.
    - Spell check no longer works (and it used to).

Leave a comment:

• cbg
    replied
    We've also had at least one instance of a regular poster who changed her e-mail address and then was locked out her account until Ronald went in and fixed it, so if you can't post, let Betty, Ronald or me know.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X