This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issues (new)

There seems to be issues that are still going around and if anyone comes across any please let me know, I will try to get everything fixed today but if I am not able to then I will continue on January 2, 2012. Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Examples are as follows: Not receiving notifications to your emails about p.m.'s or new threads or threads you subscribed to.

We've also had at least one instance of a regular poster who changed her e-mail address and then was locked out her account until Ronald went in and fixed it, so if you can't post, let Betty, Ronald or me know.
    The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

These are more whines then serious issues, but you asked.
      - Too much stuff being displayed. It is very hard at times to find the content buried in the noise. 90%+ of what is being displayed I never look at much less read. It is like driving a car with 1,000+ controls on the dash.
      - The screen takes a long time to paint (see above). Lots of time it gives up without finishing and I have to back up and restart the entire process.
      - Assuming I reply and assuming I actually get the edit screen for the replay (sometimes yes, sometimes no), the reply posts sometimes has the screen lock up and no post occurs. I am getting in the habit of making a copy before I post, but it is yet one more thing to go wrong.
      - Spell check no longer works (and it used to).
      "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away".
      Philip K. **** (1928-1982)

Comment

Will diner be served with that whine?

Iím still having a great deal of difficulty getting the forum listings to load on the first go around.
        All I get are the ad banners and nothing more.
        Does the new server support IE 6 ?

.._______________
        ~ YOU know you need a different Lawyer when during your initial consultation,
        he tries to sell you Amway

Comment

I am using IE 8 (kept current) for whatever it is worth.
          "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away".
          Philip K. **** (1928-1982)

Comment

I'm presently using my nephews computer that uses IE 7 with much less hassles.
            My computer is pretty much maxed out and can't handle any more upgrades without it grinding to a halt. (You wouldn't believe how long I held on to Windows 98)
            I just wonder how many potential posters might be having similar difficulties
            and going somewhere else, thus all these fine ad banners be all for not...

I like switching computers almost as much as I like reformatting and reinstalling a hard drive,
            I think I would enjoy having my finger nails pulled out one by one more

I think it's time to go shopping for a newer confuser

.._________________
            ~ YOU know you need a different Lawyer when during your initial consultation,
            .. he tries to sell you Amway

Comment

Working...
            X