This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by panther10758 View Post
    True but can Beltran put up same kind of numbers Pujols did?
    Most likely not but we will also have our ace pitcher back & see how he does.

No one knows where any team is going to end up.
    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

I would rather have a strong pitching staff than hitters on any given day
      http://www.parentnook.com/forum/

Comment

Agree though I'm greedy - prefer both!
        Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

Well I will second that but if I had to choose between the two I take pitching everytime
          http://www.parentnook.com/forum/

Comment

<sideways glance>

Go Steelers!

Comment

Originally posted by Dogmatique View Post
              <sideways glance>

Go Steelers!

We're talking baseball. You have to talk about the Seattle Mariners.

Comment

Did anyone hear cbg say something?

Comment

A Philly girl cannot in good conscience talk about the Mariners.

(apparently)

(Who am I meant to root for exactly? )

Comment

How did this test thread turn into a sports thread? Oh, it looks like
                    GotSmart started it - we'll blame him.

Maybe we better cool it.

Comment

Oh, heck, the board's quiet anyway.

Doggie, it's okay. The Phillies are National League and the Mariners are American League, so you can talk about either. How do you think this Boston girl with roots in Philadelphia gets by?
                      The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

Goodness, I'm glad I always lived in the St. Louis area - one team: Cardinals!!

Comment

Working...
                        X