X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testing

Testing one two three four....

Well, at least all the icons are back!
    The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

...............but I cant hear you
    http://www.parentnook.com/forum/

Comment

Originally posted by panther10758 View Post
      ...............but I cant hear you

Can you hear me now?

Comment

What about now?
        Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

Did I miss something?

Comment

If you have been off the forum for some time (believe you might
            have been) - there were major problems with the forum. (One
            thing, got hacked & lost some threads/posts - other problems also)
            Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

The Cardinals won? Boy have I been off line!

Comment

Not sure if anyone else is having this issue. I am no longer getting email notification of new posts on subscribed threads

Comment

Originally posted by GotSmart View Post
                  The Cardinals won? Boy have I been off line!
                  LOL - yes "my" Cardinals won the W.S.

Comment

I am not getting notifications either.

"YOUR" Cardinals? In that case, could you give me a job at Hammonds Field? That is an easy commute from where I live, and a much better park than many major league teams have. http://springfield.cardinals.milb.co...x.jsp?sid=t440

Comment

Lets see if they can repeat with no Pujols

Comment

And the Washington Nationals finished in third place in their division, which was a miracle in and of itself, and are now being touted as a wild card contender for 2012. For someone whose childhood was blighted when the Senators moved to Texas, it's starting to be a good time to be a baseball fan in DC.
                        I am not able to respond to private messages. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by panther10758 View Post
                          Lets see if they can repeat with no Pujols
                          Yep, we now have Beltran & Wainwright will be back. We'll have to
                          see how things go.

Comment

Can you hear me now?
                            The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

Originally posted by Betty3 View Post
                              Yep, we now have Beltran & Wainwright will be back. We'll have to
                              see how things go.
                              True but can Beltran put up same kind of numbers Pujols did?

Comment

Working...
                              X