This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone, please read-thanks

You will currently not see any threads/posts/replies since 11-16 (except the
    ones you are currently posting). If you see a thread/post from 11-16 which
    has no reply & requires one, it most likely had reply/replies but they are just
    currently not showing up. No threads anyone started since 11-16 are currently
    showing up (except ones started yesterday or today like this one) -- rest of
    threads started after 11-16 are not there. You might not want to reply to a
    thread/post from 11-16 because it probably already had reply/replies. Hopefully,
    when the forum is fixed all old threads/posts/replies will show back up. Admin.
    is aware of problems. I hope you all understood that. Betty3 Sun. 11-27 12:11am
    cst P.S. There are also some other problems such as with ads.
    Last edited by Betty3; 11-26-2011, 09:15 PM.
    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

I am bumping this up to a new post as it seems all threads/posts/replies
    after 11-16 are still not showing except for the ones posted yesterday &
    today after we could get into forum - couldn't even get in earlier yesterday.
    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

You probably know this but for a while yesterday every time I tried to access a thread I got sent to another website. Looked like someone hacked the GoogleAds link. I do not know why they would need/want to trash the LLT website on top of that, but I am not a big fan of coincidences.
      "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away".
      Philip K. **** (1928-1982)

Comment

Thanks, DAW. Yes, it is known by admin. cbg & I (& I'm sure everyone else) when
        we tried to get & stay on LLT, would get sent to a full page ad/site on headphones.
        (really couldn't get on forum to post - got sent elsewhere)
        Last edited by Betty3; 11-27-2011, 02:03 PM.

Comment

*****As of now there are still no threads that were started between 11-16 &
          11-26 or any posts that were posted between 11-16 & 11-26 showing up.
          (currently gone/disappeared)*****

I'm signing off. Betty3 Mon. 11-28 3:15am CST

Comment

Now missing posts from 11/28 and 11/29 ???

We now seem to be missing posts made after early morning on 11/28 (yesterday) and all of the posts made today (11/29). I know I saw posts from 11/28 and 11/29 earlier today that are not visible now (4:45pm Pacific time).
            While I may work for lawyers, I am not an attorney. Comments I make are based on my working experiences and should not be interpreted as legal advice.

Comment

Yep, I notified Ronaldg by PM & e-mail. We are currently missing posts in this thread.
              I hope your post & mine doesn't disappear.

Comment

Working...
              X