This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off Topic - A sad announcement

Earlier this afternoon PattyMd, a long time responder here, died of advanced cancer.

Patty had worked in wage and hour compliance, and payroll, for over 30 years. Her expertise will be sorely missed.

Patty was also a personal friend of several of us here, and will be missed on a personal level.

Rest in peace, Patty.
    The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

I count myself among Patty's friends. We became friends through the internet.
    I will miss her very much & there will be a tug at my heart every time I see a post
    of hers - for a while for sure.

RIP, Patty. ♥
    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

I'm so, so sorry.

I have no words, really.

Just love, and prayers, and warmth.

Comment

This is so very very sad to read. Patty was always helping so many people here. The help she had given me was so much appreciated. Patty also had a very good sense of humor.

To all of Patty's family and friends, my sincere condolences to you. "Remember the Good Times". As i am sure there were plenty. It seemed from some of her posts, she was the type of person who would be fun to be around with her sense of humor.

Rest in Peace Patty, and Thanks again for all the help.

Comment

I am so sorry to hear this. She will be missed.
          I am not able to respond to private messages. Thanks!

Comment

Patty was one to PM a joke or a word of cheer. The world is poorer for this loss.

RIP my friend.

Comment

That is so sad. I feel for her family and friends. RIP, Patty.
              I am not an attorney, and don't play one on TV. Any information given is a description only and should be verified by your attorney.

Comment

The world has changed and not for the better.
                "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away".
                Philip K. **** (1928-1982)

Comment

That is terrible. Her presence will be missed.

Comment

I am so sorry to hear that. She will be missed as a person and as a contributor. I hope someone is able to let her family know of the sentiments on here so they know she was part of our lives and it is a loss to us too.
                    I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.
                    Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Sad News

So very sorry to hear of Patty's passing. She was such a caring & compassionate person...it came out in every one of her posts. And such an expert! Even though I lurk for the most part, like EF Hutton, when Patty spoke, I paid attention. This board suffers for the loss.

My condolences to her friends and family.

Comment

I am so sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with her family as they grieve.

Comment

Dr. Patty will be missed, professionally and personally. Adios to an ex-Texan, and a friend.

Comment

In the short time I've been a part of this board I quickly came to respect Patty's advice and appreciate her wit. I miss her, and wish her the very best on her journey to new adventures.

Comment

Wow, I never actually met Patty, but through posting, I felt like I knew her. My prayers are with her and her loved ones.

Comment

Working...
                              X