This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I gotta say, this is great.

I have a commitment on Thursday nights that means I rarely if ever get to do my usual evening spam-sweep, meaning that Friday mornings there is usually a TON of spam needing to be removed. It was so nice to log on this morning and only have about 13 or so spam posts instead of over a hundred to be dealt with. Thank you, Betty!
    The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

You're welcome. Thank you for taking care of the spam when I am off the forum. Also thanks to moderators Marketeer, FlyinHawk, dkstaub & anyone else that does (can do) a "soft" delete until cbg or I can get to it* & delete it completely & ban the poster/spammer. At least with the "soft" delete no one can see the spam. (except moderators/super moderators/administrators) Betty3

*(there are going to be occasions when we are both off at the same time)
      Last edited by Betty3; 03-20-2009, 08:07 AM.
      Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgana View Post
        My congrats to you also Betty!
        Thank you, Morgana.
        Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

Hooray Betty!

Comment

Thank you, TSCompliance - I appreciate it. Betty3

Comment

Working...
            X