This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new super moderator

It looks like under forum leaders we have a new super moderator join date 3-17-09. (tomqlnn) First saw them on at 1:00am cst - they apparently deleted the spam I reported yesterday on JanuaryEN & gootchmongasds. It's gone. Yea!!!
    Welcome!
    Betty3 1:25am CST
    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Originally posted by Betty3 View Post
    It looks like under forum leaders we have a new super moderator join date 3-17-09. (tomqlnn) First saw them on at 1:00am cst - they apparently deleted the spam I reported yesterday on JanuaryEN & gootchmongasds. It's gone. Yea!!!
    Welcome!
    Betty3 1:25am CST
    UH Betty?

Have you been reading too any spam posts?

Your last line sounded like the fractured engrish of a spammer

Comment

I beg your pardon!
      &
      Yes, I have been reading too many spam posts. After soft deleting the ones they posted in "my" forums, JanuaryEN still had 47 posts which I reported.

Betty3
      Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

Betty

White out does not even work on then anymore!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...1125152AAwzXnn

It is good to see there is help on the horizon. Thanks for flushing the ones you can.

John

Comment

Re your link - LOL.

Comment

Betty is now ID'd as a spammer? Wow.....
            I don't believe what I write, and neither should you. Information furnished to you is for debate purposes only, be sure to verify with your own research.
            Keep in mind that the information provided may not be worth any more than either a politician's promise or what you paid for it (nothing).
            I also may not have been either sane or sober when I wrote it down.
            Don't worry, be happy.

http://www.rcfp.org/taping/index.html is a good resource!

Comment

If u cna't baet tehm, mgiht as wlel jion tehm! Btety3

Comment

Originally posted by Betty3 View Post
                If u cna't baet tehm, mgiht as wlel jion tehm! Btety3
                It pays better!

Not as much fun.

Comment

Please Discregard user

The following user (tomqlnn) was just a test user and is not a moderator nor a user. Any questions to this please p.m. and I'll let you know more into this.

Comment

We do have a new SuperModerator though - congratulations, Betty!
                    The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

Originally posted by cbg View Post
                      We do have a new SuperModerator though - congratulations, Betty!
                      WHOOHOO!

Nuke the spammers Betty!!

Comment

Originally posted by ronaldg View Post
                        The following user (tomqlnn) was just a test user and is not a moderator nor a user. Any questions to this please p.m. and I'll let you know more into this.
                        Oh, ok. I didn't know that.

Comment

Thank you, cbg & GotSmart. I'll certainly do the very best I can as do you, cbg.

Comment

There is great satisfaction with nuking a spammer. More than removing a post where someone has gotten out of hand and proved their ignorance. I would prefer to let the world see what they are really like, but for the sake of the board~~~ You know.

I have not had to nuke a spammer for many moons.

cgb has chosen wisely.

Blessings Betty.

John

Comment

My congrats to you also Betty!
                              I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.
                              Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                              X