This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YOU want absurdity? YOU got it!! California

Slowly the newone crept out upon the thin ice.. ever so slow with head and tail ever so low. But apparently he was not slow enough, or his head and tail not low enough.. The alpha poster whirled about and howled WHO GOES THERE!…WHO DARES come out on MY ice? … “ It’s…it’s just I”, the newone replied, “ I…I.. wish to join the pack., may I?”…may I join the pack? "OF COURSE NOT!” cried the alpha poster.. You’re just a new pup! Wait until you have 7000 postings like I! Your nothing but a joker who comes out across the ice from time to time! Besides, your English is bad and your grammar poor! BE GONE WITH YOU! BE GONE WITH YOU NOW! but it was too late, for the new one had incurred the wrath of the great one.. FLAME ON! cried the alpha poster…FLAME ON cried the pack..FLAME ON! FLAME ON! and it was done…Oh the humanity, the humanity of it all! The air was still, and filled with the stench of the scorched one…..and as the newone slowly crept away, he thought to himself “ I’ll not be joining the pack tonight .. not tonight" but I'll be back!…….Der Doktor ist heraus!
    Last edited by drruthless; 02-13-2009, 10:06 AM.

What the HECK?

The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

I believe the Doctor is suggesting that the old timers on here are being rude and nasty to the new comers.

However, the Doctor seems to forget things work both ways. He didnt mention the young pup who came to ask the alpha and beta posters a question and then got mad at the alpha and beta posters because they didnt tell the young pup what he wanted to hear.
      I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.
      Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Morgana View Post
        I believe the Doctor is suggesting that the old timers on here are being rude and nasty to the new comers.

However, the Doctor seems to forget things work both ways. He didnt mention the young pup who came to ask the alpha and beta posters a question and then got mad at the alpha and beta posters because they didnt tell the young pup what he wanted to hear.
        Nope, it’s just a story I made up .. the subject was absurdity….and whether or not I have a grasp of it…… Please, don’t give it more thought than it deserves…… any rumors of mental stability should be now put to rest.....

Comment

Perhaps I should have a word with the voices....
          The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

Working...
          X