Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I find the 'Australia Immigration Law' thread?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I find the 'Australia Immigration Law' thread?

Everytime I log on to look for the Australia Immigration Law from the 'Immigration Law' category, I only see the US states and nothing else.

How do I get to it? I can't even do a specific search in just that forum!

This is primarily a US site. There are one or two forums relating to Canadian Immigration since there is a fair amount of backing and forthing between the US and Canada, but I don't believe any other countries are represented.

Joe has presented you with some other links - hope they're helpful!
    The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

Oh it does exist though!

http://www.laborlawtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=122

See? It says, 'Australian Immigration' up the top with thousands of posts dating back years ago...

However, it's inaccessible unless I search it in Google! I'd like to find a way to get to it just by entering the forums...

Comment

Okay, Joe. You want to keep pretending, it's okay with me.
        The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

Yeah! Tell me about it! Isn't it just strange?!?

I thought I'd lost a bolt or two from my noggin, but I'm glad my case is clear now!

I'm going through a lot with preparing a de facto application right now and wanted some help. Unfortunately, finding that forum proves to be a bit more difficult than I had anticipated. Of course, initially I thought that the server detected the ISP and the global positioning of the user, thus directing them to the most helpful and relevant forum... but then I realised that the php interface of this forum doesn't do complicated things like that, from my experience anyway.

Anydung! Enough geek talk! Thanks for trying out the link 'Joe', and reassuring me that I'm not all too crazy!

Comment

Working...
          X