Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone here believe everything they see on the internet?

Comment

Originally posted by rdonovan1 View Post
      This is a dead thread. You have all pointed out to me as to what a rotten person I am for trying to change my life for the better. So there is nothing more to say about this anymore.

This thread should be left alone, because it is not going to matter as to what I say or do, you are all going to try to find something negative and nasty to say about me no matter what.

All of you have made it perfectly clear that anyone that tries to change both themselves and thier live's for the better is and always be nothing more than a common criminal that should be put away for life.

If all of you want to hate me for trying to change both myself and my life around then that is fine as there is nothing that I can ever say or do to change your minds on the issue ever.

I guess that the pastor of my church is right when he stated yesterday that the number one problem in America today is mental illness and that is apparently true from what I have seen as it does not matter if the company is currently under investigation by the FBI for issuing fake drivers license's out of their Tennessee terminal or that they have had problems with both the SEC and the EEC nor does it matter that they have been and still are the target of multiple lawsuits against them for things like discrimination, attempted murder on a Montana State Patrol officer, and is currently the subject of a class action lawsuit that has been brought against them by a law firm due to the way that they treat and pay their drivers.

Even though all of this is public knowledge and is readily available on the internet it does not matter as all of you can and will still view me as nothing more than a common thug and criminal no matter what I say or do ever.
      Agreed. Although I don't see where anyone called you a "thug" or a "rotten person." It was just expressed that we don't see where you can sue your employer based on the info given. And you won't accept our opinion.

If you want to better your life, kudos! But I would have to suggest you choose a different line of work. Not because you wouldn't be a good driver, but mostly because this line of work seems like nothing but a headache. And if you decide to stay with trucking, for the love of God, don't work with someone with as bad a reputation as Swift.

ETA: you got to the post before me GotSmart. )
      Last edited by JulieBean; 04-14-2008, 10:54 AM.

Comment

I am not trying to get out of any of my legal or financial responsibilities. I never have and I never will as that is just not my style.

I am out trying to change both myself and my life for the better and that is all that I ever wanted to begin with as I am sick and tired of the way that my life has been in the past.

I know that I am not perfect nor have I ever been and I know that I can not change that. All that I can do is to try to educate myself and to learn from my mistakes and nowhere is that more true than in how I relate to other people especially with women and that is why I have been studying things like seduction, attraction, dating, NLP, hynosis, psychology, business, sales & marketing and anything else that I could think of as it is very important to both me and my family and nowhere is that more true than in the area of wanting to be able to get to know and spend time with my brother and two sisters that I have that I barely know and that live in Massachusetts with my father.

One of my sisters has congenital heart disease and from what my father has told me in the past she is and has been on a heart transplant list for a long time. I also have two nephews that live in Colorado with my sister and her husband that are very young and I would like to be able to be around for them and to maybe be able to spend some time with both them and my sister and I would like to be able to see my family start getting together more often and spending more time together as both my mother and my father are now in their 60's and I do not know as to how much more time that I am going to be able to spend with them and that is something that is very important to me.

Unfortunately though most of us are very broke especially me and that is why I am and have been trying very hard to educate myself on a great many things as I would like to be able to get out of debt and start my own businesses so that I am not financially dependent upon other people and so that I will be able to spend more time with my family and to be able to spend more time being actively involved with the church as I feel and believe that God has a plan for me and that he wants to see me be more active in both church and within the community helping both myself and others as much as I can and that is only the tip of the iceberg as to what I believe that he wants from me.

I know that many of you will not agree with me, but that is how I believe as I am a christian and I have devoted my life to God and his word is extremely important to me and I will follow it even if it kills me.

Regardless of what you may all say about me. I am not nor have I ever been out to hurt anyone for any reason nor did I ever set out to knowingly and willfully break any laws as I find that kind of think very irreprehensible to me and I am not interested in either breaking any laws or in harming anyone, but I do believe in standing up for myself and asserting myself as much as possible and that is something that I am learning to do more and more as I know that is and has always been one of my weaknesses that I have had in the past and I don't like that about myself.

Originally posted by GotSmart View Post
        Nobody stated any such thing. There are moderators on here that would severly chastise us for doing that.

I would love to have seen where that happened.

Nobody hase any hate, just dislike for the BS level.

What does any of this have to do with you trying to get out of your legal responsibilities? ( )

You are definately not common. Definately special.

Comment

I agree that I did make a mistake by going with Swift and I really regrett ever making that decision now as they have gotten me into so much trouble that I don't know as to how I am going to be able to get out of it.

I am not trying to sue them at all. All that I am trying to do is to win my unemployment hearing.

I don't know if I will be able to get back into trucking and at this point I am not really interested in getting back into trucking as it is a very hard and lonely life and apparently not for me and in my opinion I need something better than that and that is why I have been trying to start my own online businesses doing things like eBay and other related ventures.

I am also interested in the import/export business and in real estate investing as I have heard that is where the money is and I believe them and I figure that if someone can sell a ghost on eBay, then I should be able to sell pretty much anything on both eBay and the internet as there is not much that will not sell on either eBay or the internet and that is where things seem to be going.

Recently I had a chance to speak to one of the sales clerks at Staples and have found out that their website has one of the highest rankings on the internet and that their website is making just as much as their stores are.

I also found out as to why Compusa has closed all but 16 of their stores as it turns out that the company recently got bought out by a company called Systemix and that is something that I did not know about until recently.

Up until then, I thought that the whole company was going out of business and that their website would be shut down, but that is not true as their website is still making a lot of money for them and apparently a lot more than what their stores where bringing in for sales and I guess that is what prompted them to close most of their stores throughout the country.

Originally posted by JulieBean View Post
          Agreed. Although I don't see where anyone called you a "thug" or a "rotten person." It was just expressed that we don't see where you can sue your employer based on the info given. And you won't accept our opinion.

If you want to better your life, kudos! But I would have to suggest you choose a different line of work. Not because you wouldn't be a good driver, but mostly because this line of work seems like nothing but a headache. And if you decide to stay with trucking, for the love of God, don't work with someone with as bad a reputation as Swift.

ETA: you got to the post before me GotSmart. )

Comment

Legal Update

Hey all,

I just thought that I would let you know that I recently heard from the State of California regarding the out of lane case.

The case went to court and was dismissed.

I have also won a major battle relating to Swift and my unemployment case today as Swift was not prepared for the case and their attorney pissed off the judge so severely that the judge told the attorney for Swift to hang up the telephone.

Swift has withdrawn their appeal. As a result I have automatically won the case by default as my father knew I would and this makes me very, very happy at least in regards to that issue.

Now all that I have to do is to focus on more positive things like starting my own businesses and getting into things like psychology, NLP, sales, marketing and other fun things like that.

That is stuff that I enjoy studying about as it is fun for me.

On a final note I would like to inform anyone that might be interested that I have recently come across some websites that contain some really old and dumb laws that are still on the books today and are still enforceable, but it is highly doubtful that any judge or attorney would take the cases as they are extremely stupid laws.

One example of a dumb law that is still on the books is in St. Cloud, Minnesota in which it is illegal to eat hamburgers on a Sunday. And in another instance in Virginia, Minnesota you're not allowed to park your elephant on Main Street. And in Minneapolis, Minnesota red cars can not drive down Lake Street.

These are not the only dumb laws that I found as other states have other laws that are just as dumb if not dumber and I guess that it has to make any normal and sane person stop and think as to what many of these lawmakers and politicians really do all day or even as to what in God's green earth would possess them into comming up with such silly and stupid laws to begin with.

I'm not sure about the rest of you, but I just simply can not afford an elephant and I seriously doubt that my landlord would allow me to have one even if I could afford one.

Comment

Working...
            X