This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Topic Deletions Federal

Understand that the following is not a complaint, but a question. If any part appears to be a statement, just add a question mark behind the “statement”.

I have noticed several topics deleted in the past. By these actions, some educational postings had been deleted with this action. Although it would take more time for those that volunteer their time to moderate, would it not be better to delete individual postings within the thread that do not relate to the topic or that do not conform to forum rules? That is, rather than a deletion of the entire topic.

Myself, I often visit other state-specific law forums to reference topics on a specific subject. For them to have removed the entire topic would be a loss to all that visit the site. Law is very subject to how it is applied----which can only be learned through precedent.

Do NOT see this as a complaint. I would just like to understand…..

I don't know who is doing the deletions, or even if they are being done deliberately or as a result of software malfunctions. All I can tell you is, it's not me. Despite the number of angry PMs I get from people who assume it is.
    The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

Mikey did it….
      I have a friend that builds these sites…I`ll invite him over. Maybe having over 140 posts on one topic had blew a fuse…

Comment

Working...
      X