X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the gun ownership law sub forum ? Federal

???????????????????????????????????

What makes you think there is one?
    The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

why not?? ....................

Comment

The fact that you couldn't find one might have been your first clue.

If you would like to suggest one, by all means do so.
        The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

You are right, joe.

These boards have enough controversy as it is. Arguing over unsettled items like the individual right to own a firearm of any sort, let alone a machinegun, serves no good purpose.

Heck, then we could have a First Amendment Board and a Pro-Life/Pro-Choice Board and a few others.
          Senior Professional in Human Resources and Certified Staffing Professional with over 30 years experience. Any advice provided is based upon experience and education, but does not constitute legal advice.

Comment

A good site for gun debates is www.gunsnet.net.
            I don't believe what I write, and neither should you. Information furnished to you is for debate purposes only, be sure to verify with your own research.
            Keep in mind that the information provided may not be worth any more than either a politician's promise or what you paid for it (nothing).
            I also may not have been either sane or sober when I wrote it down.
            Don't worry, be happy.

http://www.rcfp.org/taping/index.html is a good resource!

Comment

Try packing.org for state-by-state discussions on U.S. firearms law.

Comment

Working...
              X