This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are the moderators??

We have 3 super moderators and 3 administators on this forum but, yet, each and every section has several 'spam' threads selling iPods to phones. Why are these threads not being deleted?? It is annoying, to say the least, that these predators are allowed to spam without resistence from the mods.

Are you flagging the posts as you see them? It is the exclamation point in the top right corner.
    Megan E. Ross, Esq.
    Law Offices of Michael Tracy
    http://www.gotovertime.com

Disclaimer: The above response is a general statement of the law and should not be relied upon as legal advice. It only assumes the facts that are stated in the message. The above response does not serve to form an attorney-client relationship.

Comment

each and every section has several 'spam' threads selling iPods to phones

Not in my section, there aren't...
      The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

While there seems to be a few floating around (in Disability,Discrimination and Maternity etc.), it seems to be a little cleaned up. I am a mod in an automotive forum and it can be quite a task keeping up with some of these guys. Thanks!

Comment

If there are any undeleted ones in the Employment law section, please send me a link to them.

I delete them as soon as I see them but I can't be here 24 hours a day.
          The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

Any chance you could be made moderator of the business law section? Last I counted, there were 20 odd spam threads, and 2 legitimate ones.
            Megan E. Ross, Esq.
            Law Offices of Michael Tracy
            http://www.gotovertime.com

Disclaimer: The above response is a general statement of the law and should not be relied upon as legal advice. It only assumes the facts that are stated in the message. The above response does not serve to form an attorney-client relationship.

Comment

It's up to the owners/administrators. If they're willing, I'm willing.

Comment

Working...
              X