This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what are the rules here ? Federal

i just thought this was a good thing to ask just so i could know the rules and everything . so what are they ?

its just that i did'nt see them anywhere on the main page so if you could please tell where to find them that would helpful . just thought of it but who is over every forum since every forum has one ? i mean how do you contact someone when you don't know who they are ? i hope i'm posting this in the right section .
    Last edited by lordofdeath; 10-09-2006, 01:54 PM.

I don't know that there are any official rules for the forums as a whole.

I'm the moderator for the employment law forums. I've set up what I think are reasonable guidelines that I ask the posters and responders there to follow. They are:
    • Be polite to the other posters/responders
    • Don't respond to questions that are several months old unless you have a question about the law being discussed or are the original poster returning with an update
    • Don't mention the name of your employer in your post
    • Post each question only once. Don't put the same question multiple places
    • Post only employment law questions in the employment law forums. We can't answer questions about family law or criminal law or tax law

Other moderators may have other rules in their areas. But that's pretty much it for me.
    The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

Thanks CBG. There are no "written" rules as far as posting, although I guess I could make some. The forums are meant to be a helpful and informative place for people to hopefully find answers to their problems. My main issues are just to not be disrespectful to other users, and to try to provide accurate information to the userís threads that you are replying to. There are only a few ways that you will get banned: Spam; to use obscene language repeatedly towards other users; and if you are constantly responding to threads with opinions instead of factual information. Other than that, its an open forum for discussion.

Comment

Working...
      X