she is not my husbands West Virginia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• she is not my husbands West Virginia

please help if anyone can i wud really be thankful my little girl does not belong 2 my husband but since i was marryed 2 him at the time they but his name on the b .c and now the courts r trying 2 say that they are going 2 treat it as if she is his i have a dna test stateing she is not his how do i get the court 2 give me all the rights 2 my little girl and get his name off the bc plz help me he dont need that lil girl

Unless you find Bio Dad you dont! Even if you do then Bi Dad has rights. You dont get to choose when Dad has rights
    http://www.parentnook.com/forum/

Comment

thank you

well i know who the bio dad is im still with the guy and what rights wud he have

Comment

He petitions court to have him recognized as child's "legal" Father

Comment

thanks

is that the same as contesting the court saying that he believes that she is his

Comment

He needs to petition the court to be recognized as the legal father as the other responder noted. The court clerk can help you with this if you have questions. (ie help with forms etc)
            Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

Ok so you were married got knocked up by another man (cheated) but did not Divorce and had child. Now your no longer married but still with person you cheated with. Now this is alledgely the new"love of your life" and you want to strip your ex of his parental rights given him by you!? I have got this so far? How long did your husband play Dad?
              Last edited by panther10758; 10-23-2009, 07:09 PM.

Comment

How old is the little girl?
                Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

i didnt give him the rights they told me when i had the baby that i had 2 put his name on the bc

Comment

she just turned 2 yrs

Comment

All the Bio Dad can do is go to court to see if he can be recognized as the child's legal father.

Comment

So after two years you want to just strip your child of the man she has known as "Dad" all her life!?

Comment

I gave her the legal answer but you do feel for the child.

Comment

no im not striping my lil girl of the manshe has known as dad because he has not realy been in her life she does not even call him dad

Comment

Working...
                            X