This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• emancipation 17/f/lives alone already West Virginia

I am 17 years old. I have lived alone since i was 15. My mother helps m with nothing, the only money i get is from my father's child support. I can't get a job b/c i have no permit, and no ride to get one. Even if i could get a ride i have to have my mother sign something so I can get it. If anyone knows how i can get emancipated, or would like to help please reply. Thanks.

Originally posted by Tiffany1989 View Post
    I am 17 years old. I have lived alone since i was 15. My mother helps m with nothing, the only money i get is from my father's child support. I can't get a job b/c i have no permit, and no ride to get one. Even if i could get a ride i have to have my mother sign something so I can get it. If anyone knows how i can get emancipated, or would like to help please reply. Thanks.
    How do you live alone with no job? How do you pay the bills? How do you collect your dad's CS? This post makes no sense, as your living situation is an impossibility.

Comment

You forgot to mention in your post that you have a child. How do you live alone with a child and no job?

You are really going to have to elaborate on your situation, as it seems completely unlikely that it is even real. Sorry.

Comment

Idiot.

Originally posted by MomofBoys View Post
        How do you live alone with no job? How do you pay the bills? How do you collect your dad's CS? This post makes no sense, as your living situation is an impossibility.

You're an idiot. I wrote this two years ago, and yes I was living with my child off my child support my father gave me. So keep bing stupid. =]

Comment

So, you came back after two years just to tell people that they were being stupid for not understanding your living situation (which does sound impossible the way you worded it) on the basis of a one paragraph, poorly spelled, grammatically incorrect post?

My, we have gained maturity in the intervening time, haven't we?
          The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

You're an idiot. I wrote this two years ago, and yes I was living with my child off my child support my father gave me. So keep bing stupid. =]
            Hey genius, my response was from two years ago as well. I see that entering adutlhood did nothing to actually make you mature. You are the one who waited two years to call someone a name.

But thanks for the advice.. I'll try to keep "bing" stupid.

Comment

Yes, you're very stupid. I'll keep saying..... lol
              STUPIDDDD

Keep messaging back, and everyone will see you're even more ssstttuuuupppiddd.

Seriously though, I was trying everywhere to find help. You obviously couldn't have gave me any information, so why did you even post? You could have simply stated that I needed to add more info, but you did it in such cold way. I remember my feelings being hurt badly when ready your post.

Comment

Yes, you're very stupid. I'll keep saying..... lol
                STUPIDDDD

Keep messaging back, and everyone will see you're even more ssstttuuuupppiddd.

Seriously though, I was trying everywhere to find help. You obviously couldn't have gave me any information, so why did you even post? You could have simply stated that I needed to add more info, but you did it in such cold way. I remember my feelings being hurt badly when ready your post.
                You are aware, are you not sweets, that when you quote someone, that is who you are replying to... and hence, since you replied to a quote of yourself, you just called yourself "ssstttuuuupppiddd."

You got plenty of information based on what you supplied. Just because it wasn't what you wanted to hear doesn't mean it didn't count. The only one looking foolish on this thread is you.

It hurt your feelings, so you waited two years to get up enough nerve to tell someone off. Wow. You'll go far with that. If this is how you handle "hurt" feelings, then you are far less mature than your 19 or so years suggest you should be. Grow up. Get over yourself. Move on. Show's over. Time to call it quits. Don't you have a child you should be caring for?

Best of luck. With your bratty, selfish and narcissitic attitude, I'm sure you'll be back soon enough inquiring how to get your child back from foster care.
                Last edited by MomofBoys; 03-08-2009, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Tiffany, you are about one post away from having your account cancelled. If you are incapable of treating the volunteers on this site politely, you won't post here at all.

This is your only warning.
                  The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

Originally posted by MomofBoys View Post
                    You are aware, are you not sweets, that when you quote someone, that is who you are replying to... and hence, since you replied to a quote of yourself, you just called yourself "ssstttuuuupppiddd."

You got plenty of information based on what you supplied. Just because it wasn't what you wanted to hear doesn't mean it didn't count. The only one looking foolish on this thread is you.

It hurt your feelings, so you waited two years to get up enough nerve to tell someone off. Wow. You'll go far with that. If this is how you handle "hurt" feelings, then you are far less mature than your 19 or so years suggest you should be. Grow up. Get over yourself. Move on. Show's over. Time to call it quits. Don't you have a child you should be caring for?

Best of luck. With your bratty, selfish and narcissitic attitude, I'm sure you'll be back soon enough inquiring how to get your child back from foster care.

How does me posting a thread on the internet imply that I'm a bad mother? Foster care? I believe you took it a step too far with that. You keep telling me to move on, but you're not moving on either considering you keep replying.

Comment

You are now legally of age. Do whatever you want.
                      I don't respond to Private Messages unless the moderator specifically refers you to me for that purpose. Thank you.

Comment

You came back after nearly two years to gripe about a post from someone who doesn't post here any more?

Comment

Louk hoo kep cumin bak, U du

U da edeot !
                          R U trin 2 pees peepul off ?
                          U duen guod job
                          U got 2 much teyem on ur hunds ! Whair babe ? In fostur cair al rede ?
                          U nead 2 gobak 2 sckol an lean sum manors ana how 2 spll b4 u weyend up lik mee
                          win I don tak mi meds

..______________________
                          ~ We’re sorry, but the position of God has been filled.
                          There is however a job for an @sshole.
                          I applied but was turned down,…over qualified

Comment

Nice text-speak, Ruthless.
                            I don't respond to Private Messages unless the moderator specifically refers you to me for that purpose. Thank you.

Comment

Tk U..

Well, one has to keep up with today’s youth…doesn’t one ?
                              the times, they are a changing
                              Or a sign of what our educational system is letting go out the door these days...

Sigh,
                              Excuse me, I’m going to crawl back under my rock now,
                              … and wait for that “time” to pass.

.._______________________
                              ~ CAUTION:
                              Dangerously Under-Medicated,
                              .. I do what ever the voices tell me to do…
                              Last edited by drruthless; 12-29-2010, 08:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X