X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hooooooray!!!!

Marley Greiner wrote:
    "AdoptaDad" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    Subject: Hooooooray!!!!From: "pb..." [email protected]Date: 9/30/2004 10:16 PM Eastern Standard TimeMessage-id: <[email protected]>F i n a l l y ! I just ordered my ramps -- threshold and minivan -- sothat I can once again become a woman of independent ...everything! ;-)They should arrive by next Tuesday and I can h a r d l y w a i t !Let's Roll...and never look back. ;-)pb... How cool, Patty. Now all you need is a turbo charged chair.Dad
    So good to hear! Now you can come to Ohio! Marley
    To see you, dear one, I'll stand on my head! At least I'll sure
    give it a college try...

pb...

Comment

Hooooooray!!!!

sylak wrote:
      pb: may I ask where you got your ramps? I have several "turbo chairs" and scooters that I am fixing up to give away to folks who need them but don't have an easy way to load them in the truck. Most ramps I find are too short or simply won't work for chairs and scooters.. I have been pulling the battery boxes and lifting the critters into the truck. Pain in the a** to say the least. Thanks. Raymond
      Hi, Raymond...

I checked out most of the ramp vendors, but this one seems to be
      the best from what you need:

http://www.customautotrim.com/loadin...-&-medical.htm

I was impressed by the fact these ramps don't cost a fortune...there
      are too many folks out there who seem to like ripping off the disabled.

Wishing you the best,

Patty pb...
      "pb..." <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
      F i n a l l y ! I just ordered my ramps -- threshold and minivan -- sothat I can once again become a woman of independent ...everything! ;-)They should arrive by next Tuesday and I can h a r d l y w a i t !Let's Roll...and never look back. ;-)pb...currently enjoying the hell out of Peace Train...sung by thatwretched and dangerous person formerly known as Cat Stevens.

Comment

Hooooooray!!!!

DeannaBefore wrote:
        Subject: Hooooooray!!!!From: "pb..." [email protected]Date: 9/30/2004 10:16 PM Eastern Standard TimeMessage-id: <[email protected]>F i n a l l y ! I just ordered my ramps -- threshold and minivan -- sothat I can once again become a woman of independent ...everything! ;-)They should arrive by next Tuesday and I can h a r d l y w a i t !Let's Roll...and never look back. ;-)pb... How cool, Patty. Now all you need is a turbo charged chair.
        I think any chair with Patty in it is turbo charged. Deanna
        ROMBLMAO! You're very special, too, Kiddo! ;-)

pb...

Comment

Hooooooray!!!!

"pb..." <[email protected]> wrote in message
          news:[email protected]
          DeannaBefore wrote:
          >Subject: Hooooooray!!!!>From: "pb..." [email protected]>Date: 9/30/2004 10:16 PM Eastern Standard Time>Message-id: <[email protected]>>>F i n a l l y ! I just ordered my ramps -- threshold and minivan -- so>that I can once again become a woman of independent ...everything! ;-)>They should arrive by next Tuesday and I can h a r d l y w a i t !>Let's Roll...and never look back. ;-)>>pb... How cool, Patty. Now all you need is a turbo charged chair.
          I think any chair with Patty in it is turbo charged. Deanna
          ROMBLMAO! You're very special, too, Kiddo! ;-)
          Ah, not so much, but I'm working on it. I'm very happy for you, though.

Best,
          Deanna

---
          Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
          Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
          Version: 6.0.771 / Virus Database: 518 - Release Date: 9/28/04

Comment

Hooooooray!!!!

I was impressed by the fact these ramps don't cost a fortune...there are too many folks out there who seem to like ripping off the disabled.
            Patty:

Thanks. Not only do the disabled get ripped off but the elderly as well.
            This is the whole reason I am collecting, fixing up and giving away
            everything from walkers to turbo-chairs.I will check out the ramp site. Have
            fun with the new wheels.

Raymond

Comment

Working...
            X