I have a friend who is extremely limited by a brain injury he suffered - multiple times over the last 20 years. The stress caused by a multitude of legal property issues (in two states) and the resulting financial issues has him incapable with dealing with most life issues. He is 59 years of age.

Could person (family member) seek a convervatorship for him, and would being the conservator of a brain injured adult be able to use his disability brain injury to work thru some of his legal problems.

Yes I realize this is rathe vague, but don't feel comfortable talking on a forum, the specifics of another persons life.