emancipation in oklahoma

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• emancipation in oklahoma

my sister is seventeen and will be graduating in a month and turning eighteen in two months. her and my mom don't get along at all because of my sisters boyfriend. she is a great student, has a job, and has never been in trouble with the law and desperately wants to move out of my parents house, but my mom says if she does, that she will call the cops and have her put in juvi, or drug back to the house. can my sister move out, or is my mom right?

Last set of Advice

Well to months isnt that much so she should just wait and the day she turns 18 she should leave and no your mom is not right for being the way she is its not really fair but your sister will see when she moves out how much happier she will be and as for emancipation well that takes around 6 months to a year so its not really worth it because by then she will already be an adult so anyways thats my opnion.

Comment

what do i do

Originally posted by mommyof8
      Well to months isnt that much so she should just wait and the day she turns 18 she should leave and no your mom is not right for being the way she is its not really fair but your sister will see when she moves out how much happier she will be and as for emancipation well that takes around 6 months to a year so its not really worth it because by then she will already be an adult so anyways thats my opnion.

i left my guardians i am 17 my real mom is willing to sighn anything she needs to so i can get emancipated what can i do so i can get emancipated with out the legal guardians and just use my mom can she revoke the guardianship because she sighned papers for me to live with them the guardians was mentaly and physicaly abusive to me i am currently staying with some friends what do you think i should do ?

Comment

Working...
      X