Paternity test 12 years later.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paternity test 12 years later.

I just received papers for paternity testing in Ardmore Ok. The child is now 12 years old. Born while I was beginning to serve a 20 year sentence for felony drug charges. I served almost 7 years and have now been out almost 5 years on parole. While I was locked up and as far as I knew from a visit I had with him and his mother he knew another man as his father. And the mother never told hom anything different, as far as I knew. I have not had any contact in the past three years. I know that there is the possibility that I am the father, and that the paternity test will prove or dis-prove the fact. Can anyone tell me what I can expect the day I go for paternity testing in Ardmore. From the batch of papers I got it looks like they are ready not only for paternity testing but also for some kind of hearing.

It's a boy!!!

Originally posted by rob387573 View Post
    I just received papers for paternity testing in Ardmore Ok. The child is now 12 years old. Born while I was beginning to serve a 20 year sentence for felony drug charges. I served almost 7 years and have now been out almost 5 years on parole. While I was locked up and as far as I knew from a visit I had with him and his mother he knew another man as his father. And the mother never told hom anything different, as far as I knew. I have not had any contact in the past three years. I know that there is the possibility that I am the father, and that the paternity test will prove or dis-prove the fact. Can anyone tell me what I can expect the day I go for paternity testing in Ardmore. From the batch of papers I got it looks like they are ready not only for paternity testing but also for some kind of hearing.
    1. The day of the test? you'll probably have to give up a little spit or blood.
    2. The day of the hearing, you'll probably be scared spitless because you'll think they're about to try and bleed you dry.
    Good Luck.

..__________________
    ~ The thing about getting old is your body has a way of telling you when itís time to start making decisions,
    ... using a different part of your anatomy. ~ drr

Comment

Working...
    X