Dating minor law in deep distress Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dating minor law in deep distress Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania

My friend is 15 and dating an 18 year old. The story is is her mom likes this guy alot and she is the guardian. Her mom recently seperated from her husband which is my friends step-dad which has no legal rigts to my friend. He has threatened to call on them for their non-sexual relationship to the police or dhs. can they get in trouble for this for this relationship? if they can't can they sue him for defromation of character? he says they have had sex which is a lie and a neighboor which his friend has said she's seen it. he has been in her room but no sexual act has been made. Can that women also get into trouble for peering through a minor's window? i would think she would due to the fact that it's being a peping tom. I've heard that as long as the guardian doesn't press charges nothing can happen to the 18 year old. Is this true or not? I need feedback ASAP. HELP HER PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If your friend's parents say she can't see him, then she can't. That's the end of the story. Until she's 18, they have complete control over what she does and who she sees. It is NOT true that nothing can happen unless the guardian complains; anyone who takes issue with an adult dating a child can report it.
    The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

ok

Her one true parents says she can see him. They DO NOT have a sexual relationship at all. she's church of christ and has made slip ups before and won't do it again. So he can call it in? She has a three way custody between her g-ma, real dad, and mom. All three have given their ok for her to see him. It is only her step-dad who has no legal rights and hates her because she is the one who showed him to be his true colors. Do you know if they can charge anyone with anything if no real evidence is given other than word of mouth? The step-dad and mom are seperated!!! This is guy is crazy in the head has threatened to kill her dog and has threatened her boyfriend for trying to stop her litle sis from running out of the house witout a coat or shoes in front of a moving vehicle he was in. He has also had a threatening manner with them in which they thought he was going to hurt them. People have witnessed him slashing their tire and going into the house with several teenage boys after they left an anonymous call came in and the police came to their house which had been trashed. but it was made to look as if it had been by a puppy. Even though some of the things on the ground a small dog like him had no way of doing, Also over 400 dollars have come missing when they have left him babysitting their girls alone. He has been down the street in various vehicles watching them like a stalker. He has also been charged with domestic violence towards the wife in the last 2 years when she was pregnant with their baby. She dropped charges. He is acts irrational when the moother won't talk to him. And now he's trying to get them in anyway possible. So can they get in trouble for dating? I have heard and seen on legal websites that dating is not against the law it is acts of sexual nature and the act of sex itself. Is this true? I would think it is. He is threatening them with this because of his anger. What can they do they are in desperate need of some answers. PLEASE!!!!!?????

Comment

You're missing the point. There does not have to be sexual activity for there to be a problem. They could be as pure as the driven snow, never have touched, never have discussed anything more stimulating than the algebra homework and it would STILL be "no" if that's what mom says.

But if her legal guardian has given permission for them to date, what's all the fuss about? And what business is it of yours?
        The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

ok

Firts of all the mom and daughter are with me right now wanting to know asking me to ask because of the threat. So since legal gaurdian has given permissin there shouldn't be a problem? i got it i think. so dhs or police can't get them for only a dating situation?

Comment

Anybody can report any suspected illegal activity. It is up to authorities to determine whether the claims should be completely discounted or investigated.

This is true even if Mom, Dad, GM, the Pope, Pres. Bush, Tony Blair, and Al Sharpton ALL consent to allow the young 'uns to date.

Understand now?
            HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!
            How do you catch a very rare rabbit?
            (unique up on him)
            How do catch an ordinary rabbit?
            (same way)

Comment

okey dokey

thank you for the information.

Comment

Working...
              X