Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What age can a teenager decide to move out? Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What age can a teenager decide to move out? Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina

I have a 16 yr old step son who will be 17 in October of 2006. His dad and I have been married for 9 years. Just recently he has started acting out, skipping a football camp we had to pay for to hang out with some of his friends. Leaves to go to the city without telling anyone. Which is about an hour each way. Treats is middle brother like he's the devil himself! Very disrespectful. He claims the house has too many people in it and wants to go live with his mom, who he had nothing to do with untill about 4-5 weeks ago. My husband is also worried the mother would let him run crazy, no guidance, no rules, and he would get into trouble he couldnt get him self out of. We have tried to make all the boys feel loved and wanted but this is really pushing my buttons. Its like my husband dosent want to say anything to the 16 yr old for fear he'll find out he can move and leave. Im just needing some type of help on how to handle this. This is just a little more than I think I can handle! Oh yeah, another important piece of this crazy puzzle...there are a total of 5 boys ranging in age from 16, 16, 14, 14, and 11 and we just adopted a little girl who is 3, we have had custody of since she was about 3 weeks old.

In Oklahoma, 18. No twists, no confusing statutes. Explicitly 18.

Comment

Working...
    X