help Oklahoma

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help Oklahoma

when i was littel i was bett and some other stuff had happend to me when i was littel but i am not going to say it all i will tell you if you whant to know my step dad did this all to me and my mom does not know some of the stuff that happend to me did so i just whanted to know what could my step dad be in trouble for

Originally posted by babybrat_09
    when i was littel i was bett and some other stuff had happend to me when i was littel but i am not going to say it all i will tell you if you whant to know my step dad did this all to me and my mom does not know some of the stuff that happend to me did so i just whanted to know what could my step dad be in trouble for
    There is no way to answer your question as you have given no information as to what has occured. A child could view a spanking as a "beating". Another thing you must consider is if you were to try to file a report, what evidence and/or proof do you have to back up your claims?
    HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!
    How do you catch a very rare rabbit?
    (unique up on him)
    How do catch an ordinary rabbit?
    (same way)

Comment

Can I Get Into Trouble for Dating a 20 Yeah Old When Im 17?

I dont even know where to begin at really. I have had problems with my family my whole life, I am now 17, and i can not take it anymore. It has gotten to far out of hand now. Everyday i get yelled at for any little thing. Im the one being blammed for the fight that starts with my 24 year old sister, I get into trouble for it. I want to move out of here so bad, I have been wanting to since i was 8 years old, I tried to run away when i was 12 and it failed. I know running away isnt going to solve anything, something needs to be done now. My parents have little intellegence, when im doing homework and i need help i cant depend on them for helping me, it hurts to know i cant get help from them at all. They are both on fixed income,which doesnt get anywhere,all they do is fuss and fight over there bills getting paid. Then they make it my problem, I guess tring to make me feel bad for them, when they should already know they are the parents they are supposed to provide for me not me provide for them. When my mom can work she just doesnt want to, she blames it on her leg, my dad is sort of understandable cause he has had 4 back surgery's and is 50 now. I am so stressed out everyday from the yelling and worring, it seems it is never going to end,everyday i hope that it gets better but it just gets worst. I break out all the time in pimples from stress, i have a ulser in my stomache now from stress. I just really want to get out of here bad, I would be lucky enough to make it out of here alive, if stress hasnt went to far on me yet. PLEASE HELP ME

Comment

Working...
      X