out of state case Iowa Iowa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• out of state case Iowa Iowa

i live in the state of iowa but i have currently three boys they are trippletts age 12 i have several contacts with the mother and i have 50% percent being taken from my buissiness of work for childsupport .my question is the tripletts dont have my last name they have the mothers last name they live in the state of north dekota i dont get photos ,letters etc. i dont have the courts in north dekota sayin i cant see my sons but i have not been to court to obtain that plain of action in front of the gudge in north dekota i pay medical insurance for them through my job but she has never used it? i am in the rears in my childsupport so i know ill never get caught up is or would it be possoble that if she were to get married or because of the fact the children has the mothers last name and not mine my name is not on the birth certificate but i did take a blood test .would i be able to sign a release form to just pay only the rears that i owe or would the children have to have a step father in the home ? i am seeking the right way to do this i dont ever get to see them ?

Okay, no matter how many kids you have that you fail to support, you cannot just sign your rights away.

Subsequent marriage of the mothers of your children to someone else does NOT negate your responsibility to support your children.

If you want to see them, you MUST go to court. You have NO right to custody/visitation/contact until you have a court order laying your rights out in black and white.
    HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!
    How do you catch a very rare rabbit?
    (unique up on him)
    How do catch an ordinary rabbit?
    (same way)

Comment

brotha from another motha

oh im sorry its the frist time i've been on this site and you sound very rude! your not friendly at all, but you must not have been to confused cuz you still answered my question. oh well may be you are having a bad day . In response to your comments. I DO pay my child support. I have 50% garnished each week for my kids out of my check. I dont think its fair that I pay the support, pay the medical,(which she doesnt use) and get NOTHING in return. Is it so hard to send a picture? a letter? a card? NO ITS NOT!!! I have sent them things and the mother returns them unopened! My kids dont even realize that I AM there for them and I do care but because of the mothers actions, they wont ever know. Now tell me how fair that is!!

Comment

It's fair because you haven't put forth the effort to go to court and get a court order.

That's the ONLY way you have any right to contact or visitation.

What's rude is starting multiple threads for the same dang questions.

And, no, you DON'T pay your child support (or at least not all of it.) You're the one that stated that you have arrearages and will never be able to catch up.
        HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!
        (unique up on him)
        (same way)

Comment

well you are still rude and if i was not paying i be in jail for non payment of childsupport so seems that you know it all you have a answear for that? and like i told you it was the frist time i came on this web site to get some help not get bitter information from you .

Comment

Originally posted by trueman45 View Post
            well you are still rude and if i was not paying i be in jail for non payment of childsupport so seems that you know it all you have a answear for that? and like i told you it was the frist time i came on this web site to get some help not get bitter information from you .
            Honest isn't rude.

Of course, you're not exactly honest, either.

hello every one i am new here i am trying to see where the puzzle fits on this trouble that i have had for so long to make a long story short i have a child in st louis mo but i live in the state of iowa .missouri iowa collects childsupport from me on a reg basics for the state of missouri some time ago i had a phone hearing with the childsupport gudge,the childsupport enforcement and the mother and in her words when it was set that i was to pay the set amount of $170 amonth cuz they could not promise that the amount that i owe would go down cuz they are takeing 50%percent my check is only $105 a week but i am also in the rears so i cant ever get current on my obligation
            I didn't say you weren't paying. I SAID that you do not pay ALL OF YOUR CHILD SUPPORT. You get into arrears when you fail to support your children AS ORDERED. Therefore, you have failed to support your child. When you get your debt paid off, then you will be current on your CS.

Have a nice day.
            HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!
            (unique up on him)
            (same way)

Comment

Originally posted by trueman45 View Post
              i live in the state of iowa but i have currently three boys they are trippletts age 12 i have several contacts with the mother and i have 50% percent being taken from my buissiness of work for childsupport .my question is the tripletts dont have my last name they have the mothers last name they live in the state of north dekota i dont get photos ,letters etc. i dont have the courts in north dekota sayin i cant see my sons but i have not been to court to obtain that plain of action in front of the gudge in north dekota i pay medical insurance for them through my job but she has never used it? i am in the rears in my childsupport so i know ill never get caught up is or would it be possoble that if she were to get married or because of the fact the children has the mothers last name and not mine my name is not on the birth certificate but i did take a blood test .would i be able to sign a release form to just pay only the rears that i owe or would the children have to have a step father in the home ? i am seeking the right way to do this i dont ever get to see them ?

You stated you were in arrears. Mommyof4 is stating the facts to you.

You need to go to court and seek visitation with your triplets (mother of triplets...BTW ). They are 12 years old, not infants. They realize that you are absent from their lives. They may not know the reason or only know what they are being told by the mother. Seek visitation and she will have no choice but to allow you to see them. If she refuses, do it the right way and file contempt charges.

Best of luck to you!
              Amateurs built the Ark, Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

May I ask a question?

If you are in Iowa, why did you post in the North Dakota forum?
                The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

Summarizing his other posts....apparently he has triplets in North Dakota and "a child" in St. Louis Missouri but he lives in Iowa..... either he's confused about how many children he has or where they live or he gets around.
                  Don't listen to a word I say because ya know I've gotta be crazy to be a Brown's fan.

Comment

Working...
                  X