Emotional Abuse North Dakota

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emotional Abuse North Dakota

I have been told that it is hard to prove. But my ex and his fiance talk bad about me to the girls, and recently when the judge told him that he didn't prove there was any reason to restrict visitation between my girls and I, later that day, his fiance made my 5 yr old throw away their "mommy book". It was a photo album that had pictures of me, their family here, and pictures I take of the things we do when they are here. The fiance told the 5yr old (7yr old was at school but said it was true) it was being thrown away because they didn't clean their room. The album wasn't on the floor, the 5yr old was made to get it off the book shelf and put it in the garbage.

I asked him about it, he denied it of course, and when I asked for proof, ie email me a pic of it since he has a digital camera, he refused.

Now we have a hearing coming up sometime. Unless the judge decides on visitation and just sends us the order. Is this something I can bring up, and ask the judge to maybe order him to produce it to the courts. Maybe if I send the request to the courts now?

I have an ongoing file with child services, but they said they won't do anything right now. I am just concerned. My girls have told me that she says I am bad, I blame everything on their dad, I don't care. When I pick them up they tell me things as soon as they get in the car so we can leave.
Working...
X