trying to help my neighbor get his kids back New York

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trying to help my neighbor get his kids back New York

Ok, my neighbor tells me this horrid story that his wife pulled on him and he seems content to wait until his kids turn 18 to see them again, but listening to him talk about his kids, he definitely needs to get them back:

He violated his probation and was sitting in jail for six months. During this time his wife threatened suicide which brought NYPD and CPS to the home to find her in possession of narcotics and the home in ruin. CPS took the children, NYPD took her. She signed her rights to her mother. My neighbor was still in jail and unaware of the custody hearing. Due to his lack of presence, his parental rights were terminated. Is it possible for him to get his children back without spending thousands of dollars?

I understand he could not get custody while in jail but having his rights terminated? I think there might be more to this than you know.
    http://www.parentnook.com/forum/

Comment

Originally posted by XSmoky View Post
      Ok, my neighbor tells me this horrid story that his wife pulled on him and he seems content to wait until his kids turn 18 to see them again, but listening to him talk about his kids, he definitely needs to get them back:

He violated his probation and was sitting in jail for six months. During this time his wife threatened suicide which brought NYPD and CPS to the home to find her in possession of narcotics and the home in ruin. CPS took the children, NYPD took her. She signed her rights to her mother. My neighbor was still in jail and unaware of the custody hearing. Due to his lack of presence, his parental rights were terminated. Is it possible for him to get his children back without spending thousands of dollars?

Please have your friend sign up.

Not turning up to a custody hearing will not result in a termination of parental rights. And honestly - aren't the kids worth the money?

Comment

Working...
      X