No announcement yet.

Child Support Mississippi

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Child Support Mississippi

    I need HELP!! My ex husband is eluding the court ordered guidelines for the support of his children. The car that he drives is not registred in his name, mail from the DHS child support enforcement department is being returned claiming that he does not live in the apartment, the resturant which bears his name is claiming that he is no longer employed there, and the church where he pastors has nothing to indicate that he is the pastor there.

    I am unable to afford a private investigator to track him down at this point. I just need to know what I can do to help get him served with the court papers so that he can pay what he owes. How do you find someone who is almost non exsient as far as a place of emploment, residence is concerned?


  • #2
    Das ist in der Doktor!

    I dont know how it works in Mississippi, but in California hed have his drivers license revoked by now.
    You might look into that

    ~ Come as you are,
    leave as you always wanted to be.


    • #3
      Child Support in MS

      Thank you drruthless. I have given this information to my DHS department. Any other suggestions would be much appreciated!! Again, thanks!


      • #4
        Incoming PM.
        I don't believe what I write, and neither should you. Information furnished to you is for debate purposes only, be sure to verify with your own research.
        Keep in mind that the information provided may not be worth any more than either a politician's promise or what you paid for it (nothing).
        I also may not have been either sane or sober when I wrote it down.
        Don't worry, be happy. is a good resource!