X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Divorce or Not

"JWB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    "Emma Anne" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:1gshgil.1uovzpnqcj1thN%[email protected]
    JWB <[email protected]> wrote: I couldn't stand the thought of disliking my job. I've had a few jobs that I grew to hate, and I either quit or got myself fired (which I've proven to be quite adept at... I don't get fired, but I do get out of there. Like you, I much prefer to work for myself.
    I would try and get fired when it got to a breaking point, because a few months of an unemployment check means I can liesurly plot my next move
    I thought that if you were fired for cause that you would not get
    unemployment. I guess I thought wrong.
    apparently, I'm capable of rubbing people the wrong way
    No way! :-)
    stunning, huh?

Comment

• To Divorce or Not

"Stephanie Stowe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
      I would try and get fired when it got to a breaking point, because a few months of an unemployment check means I can liesurly plot my next move I thought that if you were fired for cause that you would not get unemployment. I guess I thought wrong.
      Personality conflicts do not count as "cause".

Things like stealing and drug use... yea, that's "cause". because you told
      the boss what you think of him/her... likely not.

Comment

• To Divorce or Not

"Stephanie Stowe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
        I would try and get fired when it got to a breaking point, because a few months of an unemployment check means I can liesurly plot my next move I thought that if you were fired for cause that you would not get unemployment. I guess I thought wrong.
        Personality conflicts do not count as "cause".

Things like stealing and drug use... yea, that's "cause". because you told
        the boss what you think of him/her... likely not.

Comment

• if divorce has came to your mind

Originally posted by Cheryl View Post
          I'm 28 years old and been married to my wife for 4 years. When we first
          met, we were both young and inexperienced - I was 22 and she was 19. I was
          young and naive, and really didn't know myself or what kind of woman would
          make me happy. She just came along in my life and we got along great and
          fell in love, so the next logical thing in my mind was to marry because we
          both wanted a long term relationship. Keep in mind I have a religious
          family so living together was a no no (which now I realize would of been
          great to "test" each other). We only dated for about a year. I dated other
          women before I met my wife, but nothing long term, so I was pretty
          inexperienced in general with relationships. My wife also was
          inexperienced, even more so than I.

Now 4 years later, I've learned a great deal about who am I as a person.
          I've gained confidence, knowledge, and a good career. Unfortunately, we
          haven't been able to grow as a couple and share common interests. I kept
          thinking to myself that if I gave us enough time, we would gain common
          interests and keep re-igniting the flame. Now if things keep going the way
          they have been, I can't see myself being with her for the rest of my life.
          To top things off, we are trying to have kids. Should I end it in divorce
          now and save our kids from having to go through it, or keep holding on
          trying to start a family and hoping that somehow I will be able to love her?
          Hi how are you Im fine well Im surely not an expert but I am a mother . Kdea.Im a single mother think about it you have kids and then divorce down the road the kids are the ones to suffer back and forth between two parents who were together and parted ways .If you can prevent the a divorce and stay that would be great but add kids now your talkin a great deal of stress for her and the kids sit down and work the issues in the marriage
          before u jump into a bigger responsibility even if u did have thoughts of divorce kids would mean you and her are the parents of this child married or not so shell be around forever with the kids.all im sayin is think about whats important to yu before u jump into a lifetime stress and aggravation on innocent childern

Comment

• Originally posted by angryforhim View Post
            Hi how are you Im fine well Im surely not an expert but I am a mother . Kdea.Im a single mother think about it you have kids and then divorce down the road the kids are the ones to suffer back and forth between two parents who were together and parted ways .If you can prevent the a divorce and stay that would be great but add kids now your talkin a great deal of stress for her and the kids sit down and work the issues in the marriage
            before u jump into a bigger responsibility even if u did have thoughts of divorce kids would mean you and her are the parents of this child married or not so shell be around forever with the kids.all im sayin is think about whats important to yu before u jump into a lifetime stress and aggravation on innocent childern
            Lookie up there in the top left of the post. See that? It's called a date.

Usually, you can assume that any post over two and a half years old is probably dead... no matter how vital your little chunk of knowledge is, the original poster will probably never read it.
            Not everything that makes you mad, sad or uncomfortable is legally actionable.

I am not now nor ever was an attorney.

Any statements I make are based purely upon my personal experiences and research which may or may not be accurate in a court of law.

Comment

• 1) having kids won't miraculously bring you to the realization to stay with your wife.
              2)if you're this confused now, you'll be 10x's more confused once you have kids. it won't be just you wondering if you should leave your wife, you'll have to deal with custody issues (trust me, i've been there)
              3)wrap your salami, god **** it!
              4)if you feel you aren't sure about divorce, try seperation, marriage counseling, etc.
              5)if that doesn't work, move on. you're still young. a lifetime with somebody you're not sure about isn't worth it.
              6)of course this thread is old, so things may have changed since you posted it.

Comment

Working...
              X