X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• princess7002
    started a topic HELP ME WITH THIS! Michigan Maryland

HELP ME WITH THIS! Michigan Maryland

okay, so i am 15 and my boyfriend is 18. my parents are CONVINCED that it is illegal, and won't let me be with him unless i give them proof it's legal as long as we don't have sex! someone help me find a website saying this, please!

• cyjeff
    replied
    How many times are you going to post the same question.

Your boyfriend loses, you lose, your parents win.

If he laid one hand on you as a 14 year old without your parents consent (preferably written), he stands to go to big boy prison.

Make sure he tells the other prisoners about his high school anchor experience. That will give them something to talk about while they are passing him around as currency.

Leave a comment:

• princess7002
    replied
    UGHH.
    thanks for your help.

Leave a comment:

• panther10758
    replied
    There are no laws on "dating" just sexual contact. If you go to the movies watch a film go home and shake hands at end of the date your legal. If you take it any further than that including sexual talk in person, on phone,m online, texting etc then there could be probablem especially if a PC is used as there are federal laws on that. However you will not be able to show your parents the law you want because it does not exist

Leave a comment:

• princess7002
    replied
    they told me they would be okay with it if i showed them it wasn't illegal. is there any written proof saying that? or am i S.O.L?

Leave a comment:

• panther10758
    replied
    Doesnt matter even if its lawful parents have authority over who you see. End story

Leave a comment:

Working...
X