X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paolasadie
    started a topic 14(almost 15) dating a 18 year old Maryland

14(almost 15) dating a 18 year old Maryland

Im 14 years old about to turn 15 in June. I am dating a 18 year old boy that goes to my school. My parents know about him and meet him and they were okay with it ....his parents are okay with it to but his dad is worried about the laws cause he doesnt want him to go to jail. I thought the law in maryland was that you can date a 18 year old but with parents supervision and permission. I think it is only illegal if you have sex. But I dont know if I am right or wrong.Can you please tell me what the Maryland State Laws are for dating a 18-year old.?????thank you

• demartian
    replied
    There's just too much moderation on this one to keep up with. I'm closing.

Leave a comment:

• cyjeff
    replied
    Originally posted by Mildew View Post
    I was just making tall his **** up cause I have nothing better to do with my life. You white middle aged christians are a joke.. too caught up in your own lives.. if all you got out of everything I said was that i was troubled and didn't grow from my hardships to change who I was. then you're surely an ignorant single minded person. Sure I've ****ed up, learned my lessons at a tender age, and its all clear now. Thats my point. my growth and knowledge. A troubled man. Ha. I laugh at you. I wouldnt be making a great effort if I wasn't serious about what I believe. All of Moons ideas are nuts except for one. Love. It's true, a new born gets all the love in the world from its parents. Then corruption comes, doubts, insecurities rob them, complexities in life make the love seem more minute as h grows. But if you keep it stable, then your golden. All you can see is what I have done bad and wrong. Thats your problem. You can't the lessons learned, the growth and prosperity. You think that an 18 year old that uses this language and speaks of things you've never thought of really makes this **** up? You're dumb as hell. I am a human, I can say whatever the hell I want, regardless of titles given to me. Are you a low paid school teacher? Can't get respect form anyone can ya? Oh no, you're a house mother, of 4. You don't work, if you do it's something small, unimportant to the rest. You wouldn't know about anything besides what you've been taught by your parents cause you probably live outside a city and haven't grasped the concept of maybe there's something more to the bull**** I was told growing up. Or maybe there's more to life than what I know. and that goes for you too buddy.

People like you two are those kind of people you see on tv who are frustrating to talk to because they have to be right, they have to disprove and shrink the ideas, opinions and thoughts of others.... ****y, ignorant *******s. At least the illegal ignorant people are more open to ideas than you "Americans". Pathetic.

But it all really does come down to ignorance. Uneducated individuals who can't see beyond what they are comfortable with... but thats okay. It's you who will inevitably suffer in the end... no... ignorance is bliss.

I speak no lies in what I say, there's no need for it, why would I waste all this time to tell you something that isn't so? I'm sharing my life experiences with you and you two make fun of me, harass, and belittle... Is that what you do to anybody else? Your friends, neighbors? Family?

One of you smart asses are going to reply, "yeah right taking advice from a psycopathic 18 year old." MAybe you can't grasp the idea that I might be right... and you wrong for once... MR. Senior Member..

And yes. You are a **** head... just so you know... thats a term used by people expressing a different level of a jerk... You ****ing idiot.
    If we could just bottle the love....

Funny... you, a not even high school graduate, telling the world how uneducated we are. You somehow believe that because you bit into the Moonie doughnut and it tasted good that you can now lecture everyone else on how the world works.

I don't believe a single word you have said. Part of Rev. Moon's teachings are that it is okay to lie to nonbelievers to make them do what you want.

You are just a pathetic kid that can't take no for an answer. You wanted to date your girlfriend after she went to college. You stalked her with hundreds of messages. Still didn't take the hint.

You found a child to "love" because of her incredible "aura" that only you can see. This super power somehow tells you which children are okay to vent your pedophiliac spleen upon.

Can you change the stations on the television with it.

You say that you will change the world with love and, simultaneously, live on a beach at 35. These are almost mutually exclusive... especially when the good Rev. Moon says that you aren't allowed personal possessions.

Just because your own twisted little view on reality manages to fit all of your wants into a delusion doesn't mean that it bears any proximity to the reality the rest of us live in.

Still got that number of your therapist... might be time to give him/her a call back.

Leave a comment:

• cyjeff
    replied
    Originally posted by Mildew View Post
    sorry about bad word choice... I am busy and its all kind of flowing out at once... i do have an outside life besides logging on to read about two 60 year olds ***** and put down some "punk". Sorry again. No, I will be retired by 35, open a bar in Los Cabos, and watch the sun set every evening, haha, with my current girlfriend.

its 2015, the new age of Aries, Pisces is the current one... the age of "Jesus" hence that stupid fish as the symbol of Christianity thats advertised like a band on the backs of cars. And he's also a parody of the sun, hence SUNday, and the rays of light that protrude from most if not all pictures, his head.. the cross came from the Star cluster known as "The Crux" where the sun rises on the 25th to the center and that would be on the "Birthday" of jesus... not only did Jesus have 12 disciples, was born on the 25th of december, died and was risen again on the third day, but so did Mythra of persia, Dionysus of greek mythology and hundreds of others throughout time with different cultures. Egyptians where the first to create Christianity, to pay attention to the stars and pretty much made a story based on them.

I'm not a dumbass lady. Maybe your kids could teach you something... oh a little kindness?
    I ain't close to 60, kid. However, I have been around a lot longer than you. Long enough, in fact, for me to recognize the above is straight out of Rev. Moon's "Book of Important Facts to Beat Initiates".

That's fine.. whatever. Have you told the little girl's parents about the "Age of Aquarius", Rev. Moon's teachings or your interesting take on history? If you can't share that you follow Rev. Moon's teachings with them, just how much of a follower can you be?

How will you be with your current child bride? Rev. Moon choses whom you will marry... or didn't you read the whole pamphlet? In fact, your little girl will be deflowered by someone else just to make SURE that you realize who is now in charge of your, and her, life.

And no, I don't want to buy any of your crappy flowers.

Leave a comment:

• Mildew
    replied
    its hard. I felt attacked, so I sprung. My B. true, but still, no one should put down another for no reason, I was reaching out at first then jeff started to be a ****.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Maybe they should teach you first.

Leave a comment:

• Mildew
    replied
    sorry about bad word choice... I am busy and its all kind of flowing out at once... i do have an outside life besides logging on to read about two 60 year olds ***** and put down some "punk". Sorry again. No, I will be retired by 35, open a bar in Los Cabos, and watch the sun set every evening, haha, with my current girlfriend.

its 2015, the new age of Aries, Pisces is the current one... the age of "Jesus" hence that stupid fish as the symbol of Christianity thats advertised like a band on the backs of cars. And he's also a parody of the sun, hence SUNday, and the rays of light that protrude from most if not all pictures, his head.. the cross came from the Star cluster known as "The Crux" where the sun rises on the 25th to the center and that would be on the "Birthday" of jesus... not only did Jesus have 12 disciples, was born on the 25th of december, died and was risen again on the third day, but so did Mythra of persia, Dionysus of greek mythology and hundreds of others throughout time with different cultures. Egyptians where the first to create Christianity, to pay attention to the stars and pretty much made a story based on them.

I'm not a dumbass lady. Maybe your kids could teach you something... oh a little kindness?
    Last edited by Mildew; 12-07-2007, 09:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mildew
    replied
    haha.. yeah you're all right.

I was just making tall his **** up cause I have nothing better to do with my life. You white middle aged christians are a joke.. too caught up in your own lives.. if all you got out of everything I said was that i was troubled and didn't grow from my hardships to change who I was. then you're surely an ignorant single minded person. Sure I've ****ed up, learned my lessons at a tender age, and its all clear now. Thats my point. my growth and knowledge. A troubled man. Ha. I laugh at you. I wouldnt be making a great effort if I wasn't serious about what I believe. All of Moons ideas are nuts except for one. Love. It's true, a new born gets all the love in the world from its parents. Then corruption comes, doubts, insecurities rob them, complexities in life make the love seem more minute as h grows. But if you keep it stable, then your golden. All you can see is what I have done bad and wrong. Thats your problem. You can't the lessons learned, the growth and prosperity. You think that an 18 year old that uses this language and speaks of things you've never thought of really makes this **** up? You're dumb as hell. I am a human, I can say whatever the hell I want, regardless of titles given to me. Are you a low paid school teacher? Can't get respect form anyone can ya? Oh no, you're a house mother, of 4. You don't work, if you do it's something small, unimportant to the rest. You wouldn't know about anything besides what you've been taught by your parents cause you probably live outside a city and haven't grasped the concept of maybe there's something more to the bull**** I was told growing up. Or maybe there's more to life than what I know. and that goes for you too buddy.

People like you two are those kind of people you see on tv who are frustrating to talk to because they have to be right, they have to disprove and shrink the ideas, opinions and thoughts of others.... ****y, ignorant *******s. At least the illegal ignorant people are more open to ideas than you "Americans". Pathetic.

But it all really does come down to ignorance. Uneducated individuals who can't see beyond what they are comfortable with... but thats okay. It's you who will inevitably suffer in the end... no... ignorance is bliss.

I speak no lies in what I say, there's no need for it, why would I waste all this time to tell you something that isn't so? I'm sharing my life experiences with you and you two make fun of me, harass, and belittle... Is that what you do to anybody else? Your friends, neighbors? Family?

One of you smart asses are going to reply, "yeah right taking advice from a psycopathic 18 year old." MAybe you can't grasp the idea that I might be right... and you wrong for once... MR. Senior Member..

And yes. You are a **** head... just so you know... thats a term used by people expressing a different level of a jerk... You ****ing idiot.
    Last edited by Mildew; 12-07-2007, 09:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• cyjeff
    replied
    imagine how hacked he will be when he takes the little girl to her indoctrination meeting and he is told he can't have any more contact with her... at least not compared to the contact the other folks get. Literally.

Amazing part here is that he is all about choice when the Unification church preaches that choice is Satan's path.

Somebody is gonna have a heck of a year.

Leave a comment:

• cyjeff
    replied
    hey, I was called a jerk by a Moonie.

This is like getting flipped off by a Buddist Monk.

My life may be complete.

Leave a comment:

• mommyof4
    replied
    What you said was wrong and not appropriate for my standards, if you feel you had the right to offend me by using such syntax, then I suggest you finding another past time. Because if you don't want another 18 year old cursing you out over the internet because of what you said, then don't do it again. Cause and effect right jerk?
    Okay...I forgot to address this part.

Loser (and I mean that in the most affectionate of ways),

YOU are completely wrong and innappropriate by SOCIETY'S standards. Nobody on this green earth cares about YOUR standards when YOUR standards involve 'dating' little girls because you are so screwed up in the head that you think she has some magical mystery power to attract adult men and hold them enthralled by her mystical beauty and purity.

You want cause and effect? Cause and effect is when an adult (that would be you) purposely sets out to CORRUPT a child (and no matter how many times you call it love, it just doesn't wash. Love is wanting the absolute best for someone even if, and ESPECIALLY, if that best has nothing to do with you), gets called on it and then a phone call is made to the police reporting this activity. The resulting EFFECT will be you sitting in an enclosed room with your new roommate Bubba who will absolutely LOVE you (at least your body).

Do you really think that having an uneducated (as evidenced by your lack of creative vocabulary) 18 year old punk is the worst thing that can actually happen to a stable, happy, well adjusted, successful adult? Really?

To answer your question. Yes, I am married. Have been for 10 years (as of last week ). I have 4 wonderful children and the first thing that I am teaching my 12 year old daughter is to watch out for losers like yourself. Luckily, it's doesn't take much teaching. She's pretty dang smart. You see....I think she deserves more and has much more to offer this world than getting stuck with a clingy, whiny, easily controlled, mentally unstable brat who doesn't have the cajones to date a woman.

If I were your 'girlfriend's' parents, your butt would be at the police station so fast, your knife would be spinning in the exact spot from which you were yanked. (it's kinda' cartoon like, really.)

Oh yeah...I Am Legend is just another movie. I doubt that the world really ends in 2012, although I DO know what that 'prophecy' is based on. Here's a hint. Rev. Moon didn't come up with that little nugget. Rev. Moon wasn't even a twinkle in God's eye when that prophecy was first uttered.
    Last edited by mommyof4; 12-07-2007, 08:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• cyjeff
    replied
    Originally posted by mommyof4 View Post
    You were completely dependent upon your former girlfriend who went to college, finallly got a chance to breathe without a barnacle of a teenage boy hanging around her neck, you harassed her (hundreds of phone calls and text messages before you could figure out...my guess via a threat of a restraining order or arrest)....and you can't figure out that you are completley unstable?

Does the little girl's parents know how truly dangerous you are to their daughter's health, both physically and psychologically? My guess is no..at least not yet.

You show NO love for the world. You do not conduct yourself in any manner of an 'ambassador of peace'. You trot out what you think sounds right with the Utopian world and the sound bites you have managed to pick up from movies and sappy stories.

The fact is that you are a troubled, unstable, ARMED adult who thought nothing of soliciting a child for a romantic relationship over a public medium. Your nothing short of nuts.
    I stopped reading about word 2,000 in that post... and I completely missed the stalking of the former girlfriend.

Hundreds of texts and phone calls and he decides, "Hmm, maybe I should look for someone else."

Add to his list of faults poor pattern recognition.

Leave a comment:

• cyjeff
    replied
    Originally posted by mommyof4 View Post
    You were completely dependent upon your former girlfriend who went to college, finallly got a chance to breathe without a barnacle of a teenage boy hanging around her neck, you harassed her (hundreds of phone calls and text messages before you could figure out...my guess via a threat of a restraining order or arrest)....and you can't figure out that you are completley unstable?

Does the little girl's parents know how truly dangerous you are to their daughter's health, both physically and psychologically? My guess is no..at least not yet.

You show NO love for the world. You do not conduct yourself in any manner of an 'ambassador of peace'. You trot out what you think sounds right with the Utopian world and the sound bites you have managed to pick up from movies and sappy stories.

The fact is that you are a troubled, unstable, ARMED adult who thought nothing of soliciting a child for a romantic relationship over a public medium. Your nothing short of nuts.
    You forgot cult member.

I wonder when he is scheduled to go to "camp"?

Leave a comment:

• mommyof4
    replied

Last edited by mommyof4; 12-07-2007, 08:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

• cyjeff
    replied
    Wait a darn minute....

I thought only the good Rev. Moon could tell you who to date? This is all a waste of time then.... unless, of course, you were hoping to indoctrinate her as well...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X