X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cyjeff
    replied
    Dating is fine as long as both sets of parents say it is okay and you never have any kind of sexual contact. Yes, sexual contact includes kissing.

Asked her out on the school network. Wow. You take cyberstalking to a whole new level.

Please tell me that you weren't 18 and she wasn't 14 when it happened.

Leave a comment:

• Mildew
    replied
    Princess..

Thanks... I already found that... we've been dating for 9 months today... I asked her out on live TV at my high school on march 2nd when I was anchor, i was kicked off for he rest of the year... It was worth it...

Leave a comment:

• panther10758
    replied
    I think all three of these posters are same person or couple.

Leave a comment:

• princess7002
    replied
    i know i didn't start this topic, but i found this website; http://www.peoples-law.org/youth/when/consent.htm to me, that says as long as you don't have sexual intercourse it is legal, as long as you give consent. i'm in the same situation as the topic starter except i'm 15 and he just turned 18 4 days ago. i really want to be with him! HELP ME?

Leave a comment:

• it's eme
    replied
    Originally posted by paolasadie View Post
    So basically I cant go out with him???or be his girlfriend???
    Basically, not unless you want him to end up in jail.
    I know it sucks 'cuz you luve him but just so you know he is an 18yo MAN not "boy".

Leave a comment:

• paolasadie
    replied
    15vs.18

So basically I cant go out with him???or be his girlfriend???

Leave a comment:

• mommyof4
    replied
    As long as her parents give consent and you do nothing more stimulating than breathing the same air in the room and talk of nothing more exciting than her geometry homework. If her parents change their minds at any time, the relationship is over.

Leave a comment:

• Mildew
    replied
    I'm 18

And I'm dating a 15 year old. Can I continue a relationship without sexual anything? (touching, kissing, hugging,etc) Is this legal?

Leave a comment:

• MomofBoys
    replied
    Originally posted by Mildew View Post
    And So basically I can't touch her at all. No kissing, hugging... until she's? 16?
    Who are you? You did not post the original question.

If your girlfriend is a minor, you cannot touch her at all until she is 18, not 16.

Reaching the age of consent does not make her any less of a minor, and it is illegal for an adult to have sexual contact with a minor.

Leave a comment:

• Mildew
    replied
    I'm 18 datin a 15 year old....

And So basically I can't touch her at all. No kissing, hugging... until she's? 16?

Leave a comment:

• cyjeff
    replied
    Sexual contact can mean any touching or communications about touching that arouses or excites the child (that's you).

Basically, no hugging, kissing, touching, groping....

Pretend you are in the front pew of church on Christmas morning.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X