This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One more thing...

For a kid with a self described "heart of gold", you have a mouth like a sewer.

You still haven't described the "hell and back" you went through to date the little girl.
    Not everything that makes you mad, sad or uncomfortable is legally actionable.

I am not now nor ever was an attorney.

Any statements I make are based purely upon my personal experiences and research which may or may not be accurate in a court of law.

Comment

Wow! That's quite a display of love for people you posted there.

After reading your filthy rant, now I am even more convinced that you are seriously unstable and a danger to others, especially the young girl you have sought out. What? You have trust and control issues, so you figure that it will be MUCH easier to control a child?

Therein lies the problem.
      HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!
      How do you catch a very rare rabbit?
      (unique up on him)
      How do catch an ordinary rabbit?
      (same way)

Comment

Originally posted by cyjeff View Post
        One more thing...

For a kid with a self described "heart of gold", you have a mouth like a sewer.

You still haven't described the "hell and back" you went through to date the little girl.
        He didn't get to give reports about the school's social committees and football prowess after he used his position to solicit a child.

It was hell, I tell you!
        HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!
        (unique up on him)
        (same way)

Comment

Originally posted by mommyof4 View Post
          He didn't get to give reports about the school's social committees and football prowess after he used his position to solicit a child.

It was hell, I tell you!
          And, considering the number of times he referred to me as a part of the male anatomy, I am guessing that sex is the LAST thing on his mind! Right!

Can't seem to keep his mind off the little wiggler.

Any statements I make are based purely upon my personal experiences and research which may or may not be accurate in a court of law.

Comment

It was hell, I tell you!
            And he "could" be a victim of abuse. Don't forget that!!

To me, it sounds wildly made up. My brother was kidnapped in Mexico and we couldn't free him because I couldn't speak spanish. Then, they dropped him off at an airport so I started carrying a knife.

Oh yea, and I am gluten intolerant.

PITY ME!!

Comment

To me, it sounds wildly made up. My brother was kidnapped in Mexico and we couldn't free him because I couldn't speak spanish. Then, they dropped him off at an airport so I started carrying a knife.
              Methinks he's been watching Man on Fire a few too many times.

(Great movie, btw.)
              HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!
              (unique up on him)
              (same way)

Comment

Now c'mon... you know us old people aren't supposed to watch movies and then realize that kids BS us by trying to pass off the plot as their life story....

Comment

Thats funny..

That movie "an on fire was filmed in my town, Santa Fe and Reforma, thats a street there, I actually got to to watch them film it. No, I don't ask for any pity at all from you people, It would just be helpful for some kindness, no assuming, no put downs, because it is all garbage the why people talk now, and hate. I'm an ambassador for peace for the world peace federation led by reverend Moon, Ive been an actor for 6 years, I play professional tennis, am a magician and a yoyoist. The last thing I want is your "pity". It's called an indigo child... the colors that is, but thats too far out of your closed minds to grasp... but thats okay, you'll soon learn.

Expressing your feelings through text is hard... especially when it comes down to people who think the worst of others.. are you married? are you happy? Truly happy? Good communication, honesty, trust?
                  If you don't, you wanna know the answer to everything? It's love. That simple, there's nothing else that would make anyone happier... the different social classes prove it perfectly. The medium class that is somewhat educated have the most love for their families, materialistic things don't matter to them as much as a wealthy educated family, there you have issues like anorexia with the children and drug use.. not tot say it doesn't happen everywhere else, it just is more prevalent... So put your self in those categories and really look for the love.

I dated a girl for two years, completely dependent on her. For love, help, needs and wants. She was a junior and I was a freshman. My whole life became her, no one out side was let in, my best friend left my high school because he saw no point to stay, he too is a professional actor in theatre. He left for a show. My girlfriend went off to community college and loved it. She began to disappear... She broke up with me out of no where, and it killed me, I loved her so much the pain was unbearable, id call and tell her i loved her so much, and I never got any kind of response back... hundreds of texts and messages. I figured it out, i had to leave her alone. Thats what she wanted... I was walking in the halls at school and Began talking to this other girl, Very pretty, intelligent beyond belief, She has the energy of an angle, she brightens the hearts of those she talks to and looks at, it's amazing really... yes this power does exist. I began to think could be date?

And I did so much research. labor law, called police stations, talked to therapists for advice, talked to friends and family, what really helped was this web site, laborlawtalk.com, until some guy decided to make a remark that was unnecessary and uncalled for due to no previous turmoil.

What you said was wrong and not appropriate for my standards, if you feel you had the right to offend me by using such syntax, then I suggest you finding another past time. Because if you don't want another 18 year old cursing you out over the internet because of what you said, then don't do it again. Cause and effect right jerk?

Comment

my brother was held down by two police officers in ski masks with two guns two his head on either side. The third cop was in the driver seat of the taxi telling the driver were to turn. The only thing my brother did was lean over and asked the driver how much it would cost to go 12 blocks down the road. He saw the un marked cop car and watch the men come to him. The men took a CD case, money, watch, and beat him u and left him in the middle of nowhere, because Mexico city is greatly populated and has no room for an airport in the city, so its an hour away FYI. Sounds made up right? He called his girlfriend at the airport, begged for change, she brought him home. My Father was working with Customs for the US Embassy and immediately began writing a report on the issue and had them arrested a couple months later..

That "movie" is real, some movies tell truths, not all are fake lady. And you too are assuming crap. great... hahaha.. It'll end soon though.. this sarcasm and anger. The next decade is going to be the decade where everything you know will change, trees will be gone, houses more intelligent, people however are going to be cut in half, the spiritual, and the not spiritual.

Look up VIRTUES PROJECT. Ad learn to become a REAL human being.

Comment

A Moonie is telling me to face reality??? LOL!!!!!! I think I may have just pee'd a little.

You are an ambassador of love? How does that fit into the "you are such a *****" or "you're a jerk" comments? I am guessing that just set back your opportunity to get married with 3,000 of your closest friends.

Moonie??? What, couldn't find an old EST medallion or, maybe, a chance to ride on the spaceship following the comet?

Do the little girl's parents know you are in a cult, oh Love Doctor?

You are the prime candidate for a cult. You are a disgruntled boy that wants to think he has some kind of super power that no one except the fellow cultists can see. You are hoping they can give you the inside track to enlightenment... which, apparently, involves throwing your worldly possessions at the great Rev. Moon's Rolls Royce as it drives by.

Seek help.
                      Last edited by cyjeff; 12-07-2007, 07:31 AM.

Comment

So, to recap...

You are a knife wielding Moonie that didn't pass the 8th grade with a fetish for little girls "that glow like angels" and audio/video dating.

Wow.

You just can't make this stuff up.

Comment

One more thing, Moon child.

I gave you your legal answer wayyyyy back there. The fact that you thought your situation should be different because you went through "hell and back" to date a child is what caused everything.

You sound like every other pedophile out there. You see so much in this little girl that no one else does because you are so enlighted that the rules don't apply to you.

You can break rules for your love because you know things that no one else does... you know more about love because you found a cult member that makes sense (like that isn't his JOB to make sense to stupid kids)... you shouldn't have to wait until she is old enough... because you can see her aura.

Walk away from the child before you slop some of what you are shoveling on her. She doesn't need your brand of loony at her age.

Comment

Wait a darn minute....

I thought only the good Rev. Moon could tell you who to date? This is all a waste of time then.... unless, of course, you were hoping to indoctrinate her as well...

Comment

You were completely dependent upon your former girlfriend who went to college, finallly got a chance to breathe without a barnacle of a teenage boy hanging around her neck, you harassed her (hundreds of phone calls and text messages before you could figure out...my guess via a threat of a restraining order or arrest)....and you can't figure out that you are completley unstable?

Does the little girl's parents know how truly dangerous you are to their daughter's health, both physically and psychologically? My guess is no..at least not yet.

You show NO love for the world. You do not conduct yourself in any manner of an 'ambassador of peace'. You trot out what you think sounds right with the Utopian world and the sound bites you have managed to pick up from movies and sappy stories.

The fact is that you are a troubled, unstable, ARMED adult who thought nothing of soliciting a child for a romantic relationship over a public medium. Your nothing short of nuts.
                              Last edited by mommyof4; 12-07-2007, 08:32 AM.
                              HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!
                              (unique up on him)
                              (same way)

Comment

You were completely dependent upon your former girlfriend who went to college, finallly got a chance to breathe without a barnacle of a teenage boy hanging around her neck, you harassed her (hundreds of phone calls and text messages before you could figure out...my guess via a threat of a restraining order or arrest)....and you can't figure out that you are completley unstable?

Does the little girl's parents know how truly dangerous you are to their daughter's health, both physically and psychologically? My guess is no..at least not yet.

You show NO love for the world. You do not conduct yourself in any manner of an 'ambassador of peace'. You trot out what you think sounds right with the Utopian world and the sound bites you have managed to pick up from movies and sappy stories.

The fact is that you are a troubled, unstable, ARMED adult who thought nothing of soliciting a child for a romantic relationship over a public medium. Your nothing short of nuts.
                                You forgot cult member.

I wonder when he is scheduled to go to "camp"?

Comment

Working...
                                X