Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An uncle again

My sister and law and her husband have arrived back from China with their
    brand new daughter Jia. She is 14 months old and as cute as a button.

We have new reason to dust off the shopping list for baby things, and go out
    and splurge on the latest baby things that were not around when the last
    gaggle of nieces and nephews on both sides of the family came through ( the
    last one of those was about 15 years ago.)

Christmas will be a little merrier here in Niagara.

Doug Thomas

An uncle again

CONGRATS all around!!

"doug thomas" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    My sister and law and her husband have arrived back from China with their brand new daughter Jia. She is 14 months old and as cute as a button. We have new reason to dust off the shopping list for baby things, and go
    out
    and splurge on the latest baby things that were not around when the last gaggle of nieces and nephews on both sides of the family came through (
    the
    last one of those was about 15 years ago.) Christmas will be a little merrier here in Niagara. Doug Thomas

Comment

An uncle again

CONGRATS.... My youngest neice will be a year come February

My sister and law and her husband have arrived back from China with their brand new daughter Jia. She is 14 months old and as cute as a button. We have new reason to dust off the shopping list for baby things, and go
      out
      and splurge on the latest baby things that were not around when the last gaggle of nieces and nephews on both sides of the family came through (
      the
      last one of those was about 15 years ago.) Christmas will be a little merrier here in Niagara. Doug Thomas

Comment

An uncle again

"doug thomas" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
        My sister and law and her husband have arrived back from China with their brand new daughter Jia. She is 14 months old and as cute as a button. We have new reason to dust off the shopping list for baby things, and go out and splurge on the latest baby things that were not around when the last gaggle of nieces and nephews on both sides of the family came through ( the last one of those was about 15 years ago.) Christmas will be a little merrier here in Niagara. Doug Thomas
        Congratulations and have fun!

Rupa

Comment

An uncle again

Doing the Snoopy Dance for you in Maryland.

Linda

Comment

An uncle again

out
            the
            last one of those was about 15 years ago.) Christmas will be a little merrier here in Niagara.
            Congratulations to you all, Doug. What a lovely addition to your family -
            and good health, happiness and long life to her!

Helen
            Doug Thomas

Comment

An uncle again

In article <[email protected]>, doug thomas says...
              My sister and law and her husband have arrived back from China with theirbrand new daughter Jia. She is 14 months old and as cute as a button.We have new reason to dust off the shopping list for baby things, and go outand splurge on the latest baby things that were not around when the lastgaggle of nieces and nephews on both sides of the family came through ( thelast one of those was about 15 years ago.)Christmas will be a little merrier here in Niagara.Doug Thomas
              Congratulations and best wishes!

Robyn
              Resident Witchypoo & EAC Spellcaster

Comment

An uncle again

In article <[email protected]>, doug thomas says...
                My sister and law and her husband have arrived back from China with theirbrand new daughter Jia. She is 14 months old and as cute as a button.We have new reason to dust off the shopping list for baby things, and go outand splurge on the latest baby things that were not around when the lastgaggle of nieces and nephews on both sides of the family came through ( thelast one of those was about 15 years ago.)Christmas will be a little merrier here in Niagara.Doug Thomas
                Congratulations on the addition to the family

KL

Comment

Working...
                X