what age does a child need his own room Maine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what age does a child need his own room Maine

My son is 2 years old and he sleeps in his own bed in my room what age does cds require he have his own room i am from maine

Originally posted by maine__mom View Post
    My son is 2 years old and he sleeps in his own bed in my room what age does cds require he have his own room i am from maine
    There really isn't any law that requires a child must have thier own room.

What is the reason that your son does not have another room to sleep in?

Comment

so there is absolutely no maine housing laws that say he has to have his own room he has asthma so i need to hear him cough at night but i also only have a 1 bedroom

Comment

Since a law requiring a child to have his own bedroom would mean that a family with five children could have no less than a six bedroom house, no, there is no such law in any state.

That does not, however, mean that your child should continue to sleep with you.

Rather than being concerned about laws that a child have his own bedroom, I would be more concerned with whether or not, in the perception of the authorities, it is appropriate for a child of (name the age) to be still sleeping with his mother. Haven't you ever heard of a baby monitor?
        The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

well he is only 2 and i cant afford a 2 bedroom right now he doesnt sleep in the same bed as me he has his own bed its just in the same room as mine

Comment

Working...
          X