No announcement yet.

Please give me advice.. Kansas

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Please give me advice.. Kansas

    I am seventeen years old. My father is
    a heavy drinker and has a lot of anger problems. From my eyes he seems
    to wake up every morning looking for a way to make me feel horrible or
    to physically hurt me. I was e-mailing you because i dont want to live
    like this anymore. i want to get away-anywhere! I want to know my
    options and i want to know them fast please. I dont want to get him in
    trouble!! he is my dad and even though he is mean to me, i have two little
    sisters and he is nice to them. i want them to still have a dad. I have
    many people who would love to help me and take me in, but i do not
    know how to go about it to not be in his custidy anymore.

  • #2
    Call 1-800-4-A-CHILD if you are being abused.

    Get yourself to an Alateen meeting. It's anonymous and they can help you better than anyone on a computer site.

    Al-Anon/Alateen Hotline
    Hope & Help for young people who are the relatives & friends of a problem drinker.